~chapter eighteen~

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god the bean bags!!" He ran up to it and threw himself at the beanbag and curled into a little ball. It was the most adorable sight ever. How could someone be so pretty? I walked up to my designated bean bag and sat right next to him, the LED lights were set to blue earlier and the weather was slightly off outside so the blue tint was really illuminating the room. We sat there listening to music for a bit and we were in a comfortable silence.

I was thinking slightly about how different my life was before he came here. It might have been under horrible circumstances but it brought us together. I think... I'm starting to see him in a different way.

I also started thinking how Karl and Sap might want the house to themselves so they could catch up so it would be perfect to spend some time alone with George. I still have the list I made roughly a week ago. George and I seem to have a connection, whether it be platonic or not, I want to know why I'm feeling differently all of a sudden.

"Hey George?" I slightly whisper seeing as the environment was all soft.

"Yeah Dream?" I think he got the memo since he whispered back.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow, just us two? I can easily plan something out for the time Karl and Nick are out. Plus they could have the house to themselves as a couple." I smiled a bit seeing him look up slightly from the bean bag.

"Yeah, I'd really like that, what do you have in mind?"

"So we can wake up early, and make breakfast together. Then I want to go to one of the stores on the pier, it'll be really fun. Because guess what, it's like a pottery place where we make our own little mug and we can paint it afterwards.  Then after that, I really want to take you to this diner. It's all 80's theme and it's so adorable so it suits you." He turned a little pink but I can tell he got very happy.

"I'd like that very much. Also... I have something for you."  He said softer than before. I raised my eyebrow and smiled. "Well, technically it's for both of us ...but still, I'm going to go get it." He stood up and went across the hall into him room. I felt a little lonely without his presence which was soon replaced by him walking into the room with a small bag and his phone. He looked mildly upset.

"What's wrong?" He sat down on the bean bag as he placed the bag on the side then he put his password in. He handed me the phone than sat down.

I sat back down next to him and he was fiddling with his fingers. There was a text from a random number. Except it wasn't so random seeing they said who they were in the message.

Hello Georgie. In case you don't know who it is, it's Brandon. And I'll be glad to tell you Nora, the kids and I are finally in Florida! I can't wait to see you. I hope you know if I find you it wont end well for him. All you are doing is infecting him, you deserve nothing.

I wanted to shatter the phone. I wanted to rip Brandon apart and I have never met him. Carefully watching the way I spoke, "Whose... 'he' ".

"You. He threatened you before too, the day at the café."

"George, don't listen to him. You are safe with us, with me. I'll make sure of it, and I promise you if I ever see him I'm going to pummel him into the ground-" I was cut off as George threw himself on top of me hugging me, his arms going around my neck and him burring his head into my neck. He wasn't crying, but I could tell he was trying not to. "Hey, hey it's okay I got you. I won't let him hurt you."

He started shaking slightly but I think it was mostly due to the air conditioner that just blasted through the house. I wrapped my arms under his knees and upper back and I brought him over to my bed and put him under the blankets. At some point he had picked up the small bag because he was holding it.

Speaking even softer then before he put his hand out carefully pulling out whatever was in it. "Dream, I bought this for you before we met at the airport. I wanted to do something nice for you since you flew me over but now this won't cut it close whatsoever but here." George had pulled out two bracelets, one lime green and one electric blue. Knowing how he got the lime green would a mystery to me but I wasn't going to let this moment be ruined. "Only if you want, I want you to wear the blue one, like a resemblance to me. And I'll wear the green one to resemble you. You- you don't have to wear it but I'd like to think of it like friendship bracelets in a way." He smiled a little then passed me the blue one.

I must have been smiling really hard because he got a little closer to me and started tying it around my left wrist. "I'm also a lefty, but I'm sure you knew that. Can you tie mine on my right?"

I nodded then took the green one and carefully put it around his wrist. I finally gathered the courage to speak up after wrapping my arms around his waist while his head was on my shoulder. "George, thank you so much. This means a lot to me, and I'll never take it off."

"Dream, I-I know my rooms across the hall but can I stay here for tonight? I totally can just go-" He was already started to move back away from me but I held him down.

"George stay here, I want you here. Hold on let me get you some shorts and shirt so you don't need to sleep in that hoodie and jeans." I stood up and got the shirt from my dresser along with some shorts. I also got an extra pair of shorts for me. I tossed him the clothes and he already looked super sleepy, and his hair was all messy. It was adorable. "Here, change quickly so we can go to bed, I'm gonna change in the closet."

After both of us were already to go to bed, I walked in and noticed how big my shirt looked on him. But it definitely looked better on him. What? ... Yeah definitely better on him.

I turned off the lights except for the bottom LED lights on the bottom rim of the bed and switched them to a darker shade of blue so it wouldn't disturb us while we slept. I went more towards the middle of the bed and started pulling George into my chest. He gladly wrapped his arms around my waist and let himself fall asleep and relax under my touch. 

I could get use to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys :) Remember to hydrate and eat <3. Currently watching Ranboo and apparently he punched a kid when he was younger lmaooo :D

1935 words

EDITED

-Luna <3