Welcome back now don't get Too Comfy

......................................................................

Author pOv

Author pOv
.......................................................................

It was January 1st, 2014 the new season of Dance Moms was starting. Maddie and Mackenzie were getting ready to go to the studio to start the show but it was one thing, they had a little sister named Maya. Maya was a sweet and cheerful little girl who also loved to dance. She always loved the spotlight and dreamed of being a star one day just like her two siblings.

"You girls ready?" Melissa shouted from downstairs ready for Maddie and Mackenzie to come from their rooms and also Maya. Maya danced but was not on the completion team, she would but it wouldn't be aired on the show.

Melissa saw the three girls come down the stairs all ready and dressed up for the day. All dressed for the studio they all go to the car.

——

Time went by and Melissa was driving and the girls were talking to each other and making Vine videos She Suddenly got a call from the one and only Abby Lee Miller

"Hi, Abby!" Melissa talks into the phone

"Hello, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm doing good, but I was thinking about putting Maya on the competition team because she's older and can be a great addition to my team."

"Aw, that's wonderful! I'd bet she'll she excited!"

"Yes! But I want to tell you when she gets to the studio so don't tell her anything."

"Alright."

"Okay, cya at the studio."

Call ends

"Who was that?" Mackenzie asked and Melissa looked at her through the car mirror and said "It was just Abby."

////////

The Ziegler Family finally arrived at the studio where they first saw Abby at the front desk.

"Well hello!" Abby said in a cheerful voice and they all said hey back.

"Okay, girls I want you to get ready for the pyramid." The girls nod their heads and walk from the desk

"Wait, Maya come here," Melissa says stopping her from walking off.

"Yes?" Maya says going next to her mother "We have a little announcement for you." Abby said smiling at her. Maya looked confused and scared at the same time, she didn't know if it was getting kicked off or if it was something for her sisters.

"You are officially on Abby's competition team." Maya smiles brightly and looks at her mother and Melissaa smiles at her.

Maya's Interview

Hi, my name is Maya and I'm seven years old. I've been dancing since I was two years old and I always loved it ever since. I love doing acro and lyrical but I love acro more.

"Okay I want you to get dressed and when I call you out you come out, okay?" Maya nods her head and walks in with her mom

—————

Maya put her dance clothes on looked all dolled up for the day and waited until Abby called her name to come into the room. She was happy that she was now a competition team but scared of what the other mothers would do to her mother.

 She was happy that she was now a competition team but scared of what the other mothers would do to her mother

"I would like to introduce, Maddie and Mackenzie's little sister...Maya!" Maya walked into the room with all the other dancers and moms in the room as they clapped except Leslie but Maya didn't mind. Maya stands in front of Abby and Abby puts her hand on her shoulders as she smiles.

"Maya will be joining our team from now on!" Maya smiled brightly as everyone clapped and Melissa was happy for her. Maya walks over to Mackenzie and stands next to her as she smiles at her and Mackenzie hugs her.

Maddie Maya
Nia Mackenzie Paige
Brooke Kendall Payton Chloe

"Now, this week we are traveling to Wheeling, West Virginia to attend Sheer Talent," Abby says and then she looks at Maddie.

"Maddie, we have you doing a solo this week." Maddie smiles.

Christi Interview

"No big surprise that Maddie got her a solo right out of the gates. But Melissa is sitting here smug as ever because she knows, even though Abby is holding open auditions, she's safe."

"My other solo is going to Maya. Since you're new to the team I want to learn and grow." Maya grins as she has a solo for the first day of being here.

"And my other solo, which you would think would probably go to Kendall, It's gonna be Nia." Everyone claps for her and cheers.

"You have worked hard, so I'm rewarding you."

Jill Interview

"I'm happy for Nia, but it really should have been Kendall's solo. Kendall had earned it, she deserved it, and now Abby's punishing her."

"I have a trio. Paige, you have to cut the mustard. Chloe, you're gonna bookend Paige, and you're both gonna back up Kendall." Everyone claps for the three main and Kendall thanks Abby.

"Everyone is in the group routine except you Maya, I want you to focus on your solo," Abby said and Maya nodded.

Let's act like I didn't take a month to write this short chapter 😋

♥*♡∞:。.。𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓨𝓪𝓵𝓵。.。:∞♡*♥

𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮       𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮   𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓭𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽