school

((Hey y'all, here's the next part))

They get to school and walk into class. "Uemura?" Uemura looks up from her book being a bit happy to see Lilith. "yes?" Lilith walks over being nervous a bit "I need blood..."

Uemura a girl taller then lilith with galaxy looking hair and wears a blind fold to hide her poweres, nodded "alright" lilith was shocked "really?"

Uemura nods "yes, I want you to live so take what you need" lilith smiles "this is why I love you" it was one of the reasons anyway, she was happy uemura was the sweetest towards her, unlike her father.

she takes blood and when she's done Aizawa a male much taller then lilith with black hair a little scar on his face and a stubble type of 'beard' of sorts, he also wears a scarf and black clothing most of the time, walks in. He was clearly very tired and annoyed.

lilith goes to her seat being a bit excited for class today. "Good morning Aizawa sensei!" The whole class says "morning students" Aizawa walks over to his desk and puts his coffee down.

"You all will be training in pairs, that I'm picking" mina a girl with pink hair, yellow horns and pink skin plus blacked out eyes with yellow irises.

"Ooooo! I wonder who'll they'll be!" Mina was clearly excited with a lot of energy. "Sit down Mina" "yes sir" mina sits back down "now as I was saying, you'll be in pairs" the class nods "first pair is shouto and bakugou" bakugou a male with red eyes and spiky blonde hair.

"seriously icy hot!" Bakugou was clearly annoyed but also happy about it but he hid the happy part. "Calm down bakugou" "tch.." "As i was saying...the next pair is uemura and midorya, then lilith and kirishima."

aizawa says the rest of the pairs. When he's done he picks up his coffee "get your hero suits and meet at ground beta."

Aizawa walks out the classroom "let's go!" Mina pulls some of the girls with her.

The students got into their hero suits and headed to ground beta.

((Y'all want another part? And I'm sorry if its so short))

((Word count: 371))