Chapter 5

(Word count:1160)

"Say what now?" Charlie asks from behind Veggie."Help!" Alastor repeats,"Hello? Is this thing working?" He says while bring his staff to his lips speaking onto it."Testing, Testing!" he says taping it lightly.

"Well I heard you loud and clear!" The staff said to the red headed demon."Um, You want to help, with?" Charlie asks."This ridiculous thing your trying to do,This hotel,I want to help you run it!" He says while pulling me to his side,"Uh, why?" She asks slightly.

Alastor laughs,"Why does anyone do anything? Sheer,absolute boredom! I lacked inspiration for decades, my work became montaigne, lacking focus, I have come to create a new form of entertainment," He laughs once again."Does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment?" Charlie asks politely.

Alastor replies with a small chuckle,"It's the purest sky, my dear,Reality! true passion! after all, the world is a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment." He cocks his head to the side.He grins an even bigger smile, If that's possible.

"So does this mean you think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?" Charlie asks,Alastor lets a loud laugh escape his lips,"Of coarse not, that's wacky nonsense." He says while waving his hands around the blonde girl's face."Redemption, oh the non-existent humanity, No no no no, I don't think there's anything left the safe such loathsome sinners!" He says while pointing to the couch with angel and veggie on it.

"The chance given the life they lived before the punishment is this!" He says while raising his hands and spinning around to face the ceiling."There is no undoing what is done." He says,His eyes shot open as I spoke,"So then why do you want to help us if you don't believe in her cause?" I say with a hint of suspicion in my tone of voice.

He snaps his neck towards each, his eyes gleaming red with what looked like passion."Considered an investment in an ongoing entertainment for myslef," He says while lifting my chin up to face him,He snatched my hand and forces me to dance with him.

"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment only to repeatedly trip and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure," He purrs, He dips me soon returning his voice back,

Time skip

Vaggie and Charlie was discussing something about Alastor while I continued to suck on my popsicle,I didn't even noticed Alastor come up behind me back,

He puts his hands on my waist making me flinch at his touch,"Whatcha doing darling?" He says, his voice said like It was lagging and staticky.

I turn around to see that he was close to my face,I popped the popsicle out of my mouth so I may speak,"Um, Eating?" I say while taking an lick of it,"Oh what flavour is it?" He says,He then licks the other side of my popsicle making me blush,"Hm," He hums, bring his tounge back into his mouth.

"Strawberry! My favourite!" He says sounding satisfied with his actions.I blush and walk away, I look back to see that his attention was taken by Charlie discussing with him now.I tuned out not wanting to es drop on their conversation.He then sticks a hand out soon emanating a green glow,

Charlie shoved his hand away and shakes her hand.He then walks over to me and grins,"Smile my dear you know you're never fully dressed without one?" He grins and looks me up and down,He walks off and starts to hum to himself,

"So were is your hotel staff?" He asks charlie.Charlie hesitated and looks over at veggie, which was giving Alastor a cold stare."Oh,Your going to need more then that."

He then walked over to Angel,which I don't think was a good idea.

"What do you do my feminine fellow?" He ask him,"I can suck your dick?" He says

Alastor zones out, but then refused his offer."Leave that to her!" He says while pointing to me,

I blushed at his statement."This won't do!" he says while stepping into the middle of the room and pulling out his staff."I suppose I could cash in a favour, to liven things up!" He says and the fire next to him lit up,Soon a small inky black figure fell from the top of the fire place.

Alastor picked the small creature up, and the inky blackness grew a eye,It then popped itself into a new form,The new form had short pink hair with a steak of yellow in it. She wore a pink poofy dress with black spots all around."This little darling is Niffty." He says while dropping the demon.

She landed on her feet," Hi, i'm Niffty, It's nice to meet you! It's been awhile since i made new friends!" She says, her eye zooming around and examining all four of us."Why are you all wemon?" She asks," WHY ARN'T THERE MEN HERE?" She says while picking Charlie off her feet to look under her.

"Sorry, that's rude." She apologized immediately."Oh man,This place is filthy,This place really needs a lady's touch,Which is weird because you all are lady's, no offensive." She says with a fast pace."Oh my gosh! this is awful!" She says while bring out a feather duster and zooming around the place.

Then another green glow came from beside us,"Ha, read um and weep boys!" The male said while placing a bunch of cards on a pale green gambling table,"Wow, what the fuck is this?" He says while looking around the hotel."You." he says while pointing to Alastor.

"Ah! Husker! my good friend, glad you can make it!" He says while putting a hand on the feline cat shoulder,"Don't 'husker' me you son of a bitch, I was about to win the whole damn pot!" He says while waving his hands at the fading table which had a mountain of cash sitting on it.

"Good to see you too." Alastor says.Husker smacked himself in the face with his own hand, What the hell do you want from me this time? he asks

"My friend. I am doing charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services, I hope that's ok." He says in his fast pace of voice,"are you Shitting me?" He asks the tall thin figured male,"Hmm, no I don't think so." He says followed by a recording of laughter.

Husker pushes the tall demon away from him," You think it would be some kind of a big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere, You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?" He asks his anger rising.

"Maybe." Alastor says in his sly tone

"I an't doing some fucking charity job." Husker says,"Well I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment." He says while pointing towards a old looking bar.

"With your charming smile and welcoming energy this job was made for you." He says trying to persuade him to work at the small bar."Don't worry my friend, I can make it this more welcoming." He swishes a finger and a bottle of cheep booze appeared on the counter.

"Hah! You think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?

Well you can."