Chapter 4

( word count : 555 )

The limousine stoped, I looked out the small window to see a tall building with a gigantic entrance,I was so excited to go inside and see the interior.We walked out of the limousine and into the building,

The place wasn't so pretty on the inside,there were party decorations everywhere,But nobody there,It was like the place had been abandoned.Vaggie went to the bright red comfortable looking couch and sat on it, Groaning. As for Angel, He walked over to a knocked over fridge bent down and opened it,

He pulled out a melted box of popsicle, He shrugged and took one out.licking it"It's probably a good idea to put some actual food in this place, you know to feed the wayward souls you got here." He says chuckling, trying to lighten the mood.His laughing soon died out.

He stretched his arms out to the blonde girl but thought other wise. He walked over to my side,"Soooo, what you wanna do?" He says while sucking on the popsicle,"Well, Ima get a popsicle myself before I talk to anyone." I say while walking to the knocked over fridge.

I grabbed the last one, ripped it out of its wrapper, and began to lick it. I walked back to the pink haired demon, "This place really needs a clean up." I say while looking around.Then we all heard knocking on the door,I tilted my head back towards the door,while Angel went to sit down on the couch next to Vaggie.

The one named Charlie sat up and faced the door that she was leaning on,She opened it, reviling a tall demon, He had a red suit and a pale grey face, He had red hair and black tips, He also had ears that matched the colour of his hair,He had a red tinted monocle hanging just below his left eye.He wore a bright red suit and was holding some kind of staff,

His eyes snapped open reviling red tinted eyes.. with black pupils.I looked at the demon but was cut off by his voice,"Hell-" He was cut of himself by Charlie slamming the door in his face.She zoned out but opened the door again,"O," He continued his last sentence.

"H-Hey Vaggie?" Charlie said,"what?" Vaggie complained."The radio demom is at the door," She said while pointing her two fingers at the door. "What?" She said sitting up from her seat on the couch, Angel popped the popsicle out of his mouth, "Who?" He said to us.

"What should I do?" Charlie said, clearly panicking."Uh, W-well don't let him in!" She said to Charlie, Meanwhile I was walking to the door,I stopped infront of the door and opened it without fear, the popsicle still hanging in my mouth. "Can I speak now?" He said to me, his eye's widened when he saw me.

"Hey your that guy from the tv display," I took the popsicle out of my mouth,"Indead I am, Alastor! pleasure to be meeting you, Quite a pleasure darling," He says while grabbing my waist and swinging me around, i blush at this introduction.

"Stop right there!" Vaggie said while pointing a sharp blade at Alastor, His eyes widened, his grin staying put."I know your game!, and I'm not going to let you hurt anyone here, You pompous cheesy talk show lord," She threatens."If I wanted to hurt anyone here,I would have done so~" He says with a threatning tone and tilt of head.

"Now,I'm here because I want to help!"