15. Back to the Beginning

Start from the beginning

Jamie was a crazy little thing all together. There was never a dull moment with her, that's for sure. Her hazel eyes glistened with all the wicked thoughts and ideas that were concocting insider her beautiful little head. 

"Then how about I draw a mustache on your face. My christmas present to you." I joked, but really I'd enjoy it. 

Jamie scratched her chin, contemplating. Of course she would consider it. 

I saw Sarah in the back, sitting quietly on the couch, laughing. Most likely about the ridiculous situation. 

"So what were you dreaming about?" Dania asked scooting closer to me while sipping her cup. It smelt like coffee. 

"Nothing. Why?" I couldn't tell them what I was dreaming about. Heck no. 

Demi accusingly narrowed her eyes at me. I hated the fact that she could see through my lies sometimes. To my defense I just woke up, you can't expect me to be at my peak. 

"I don't believe you Laura."

Here we go then. "Why would I lie to you about a dream?"

"Because it's a juicy dream." Jamie said while making her way closer, probably to attack me in order to get me to confess. She's done it before. 

I cautiously backed away a little. "Why would you say that?"

"Because you were drooling," Dania butted it. 

Really? Now her too. What was with them? I didn't know I had to tell them every one of my dreams. The only innocent one here was Sarah but even she could be accused too because she wasn't even helping me out. 

My hand flew up to my mouth and to my embarrassement there was drool. Damn it. Really? I never drool. 

"You know what they say about drooling?" Demi said raising her shoulders repeatingly to make her naughty point across. 

"That I can't breathe through my nose." I quickly wiped the nasty drowl from my face. 

Jamie shook her head disappointed. "No, silly goose. It means you had a very steamy, mouth watering dream."

What the heck did that mean? I wasn't dreaming about chocolate. Chris' face flashed through my thoughts and then the day we went camping and he had no shirt on. His nice sculpted muscles glistening with water from the lake. Dang it. Now that's a mouth watering vision, for sure. 

"It was, wasn't it?" Dania asked, laughing at my train of thought. My very naughty train of thought. 

"No. It was nothing." I couldn't tell them the truth. 

"What? Nothing. You're a bad liar." Demi butted in. 

Seriously. "Weren't you guys supposed to be watching a movie or something? Why is all the attention on me right now?"

"Yeah, WE were but you fell asleep." Sarah finally opened her mouth. 

I shook my head and got up to stretch out my aching limbs. "Sorry guys. You know I don't like to watch movies twice." 

"But it was "The Vow". Who sleeps through that movie?"

I raised my hand causally and Jamie threw me a dirty look that only made me laugh. I reached over and grabbed my phone off the table. I had three missed calls, from Clark.

"Dang it." I took my purse and made my way towards the door.

"What? Where are you going?" Sarah asked, following me. 

"I promised Clark I'd help him pick out a gift for his mother." Christmas was only a few days away. Clark needed all the help he could get when it came to buying a girl a gift.