The owl dropped the letter and without waiting for the owl treat, it flew out of the window. Harry opened the letter and read

Dear Mr. Potter

It came to our knowledge that you received your creature inheritance two years early. We have our concern about this matter. Please do come to Gringotts at ten o'clock in the morning for the further discussion.

Sincerely,
Griphook
(Potter vaults manager)

Inheritance? He had creature inheritance? As far as he knew Potter family or Evans family didn't have any creature blood in their veins. Did he got magic core defect?. That could be anything. He would find the answer later.

Harry went to the bathroom to clean himself. He looked at the full length mirror before him. He gasped loudly. He saw a new version of him. He almost didn't recognise himself. He could see without glasses, his green iris now red with a black in the inner, his eyelashes were longer and thicker, his lips were plump and pink, his hair was more tamed. He still had curly hair and the length past his shoulder but it was natural curls and looked great, his body still small and petite but his hips more rounded and curvy. He looked so sexy. Harry smiled at his new body. And his scar. The scar wasn't too noticeable like before. He laughed happily. He loved it. He loved his new appearance.

After he cleaned himself he went to Gringotts with his new robes. He had money to buy some clothes that fitted himself so why should he continue to wear that rags. His fashion sense wasn't improving but at least he's wearing put b a decent robes.

After a month living in wizarding area, his knowledge of wizarding world culture was improved a lot. He was better in blending with the environment. He no longer clueless when it came to magic, wizarding rules and society. Like creature inheritance. He knew about creature inheritance from the book he bought along with many books about pureblood, wizarding world, manner, magic basic, and arts of magic light, grey, and dark.

Harry collected his minds and went to Gringotts by foot. He was bit early so he decided to had a light breakfast before his appointment with Griphook. He enjoyed the morning with peace. He still calmed and composed even though he knew there would be important matter he had to discuss.

Harry arrived at Gringotts ten o'clock sharp. He went to the counter, showed his letter and asked for assistance. A young goblin led him to Griphook's office in the deeper building. Gringotts still as weirdly magnificent as he remembered. The young goblin knocked a black door three times and went inside. Harry followed his lead. The young goblin talked to Griphook in hushed voice and went away.

"Ah. Mister Potter, please have a seat."

Griphook rose up from his seat behind the table and went forward to greet him. Harry sat on the couch and waiting for Griphook open the conversation.

"Mister Potter as I said in the letter, you awakened your creature inheritance two years early. There is must be a trigger to make you receive your inheritance now. Could you remember any particular trigger?"

"I don't thik so. I haven't known I have creature inheritance in my blood. Potter doesn't have creature blood, and so does Evans as my mother was a muggleborn. Are you sure I have creature inheritance?" Harry asked.

"Are you sure Mister Potter? I am so sorry I haven't investigated your bloodline as I only become your vaults manager when you were eleven."

"Ah I remember you are the one who opened my vault and keep the key." Acknowledged Harry.

"Yes. That was me."

"Back to our main problem. If you believe you don't have any creature bloodline then shall we try to find the answer? We can do blood test to know where your creature blood came."