"You look like shit." I hear Ivy say.

"Gee thanks. I've been busy all last week. I've probably gotten 12 hours of sleep in total during the past week, maybe less. I was gonna take today off and have a me day, but that's off the table now."

"Why?" Olive asks, concerned.

"That's why." I say with a groan. My friends turn towards the direction I'm looking in behind them and see Madi walking towards us and they all groan as well.

"Hey babe. I hope you're ready for dinner tonight with my family. Don't forget to wear something nice. I'll see you later." She says and walks away, but not before kissing my cheek and giving Cameron a glare. Me and Cameron have gotten very close. We've known each other for a couple of weeks now, but I already know I like her. Not love. Love is too soon. But like? Yes.

"You poor soul." Axel says to me. I nod my head before walking to my first period class. I really don't want to "be with" Madi. But I also don't want to start an all out mafia war just because I said no to their little princess. But I don't know how long I can keep this up. Not only is she extremely irritating, but I like someone else.

My thoughts get cut off by the bell ringing. I walk into class and sit in my seat in the middle. I can only hope that Madi can be smart for once to take a hint and actually care enough to listen to it.

___________________

Time skip to the end of the day

I'm walking to my motorcycle with my brothers when I hear her voice.

"Cory! Wait!" I groan as I stop walking and my brothers stop too. They have a look of confusion on their faces when they see Madi walking towards me.

"What do you want, Madi?" I say as politely as possible which isn't very polite.

"Just don't forget to be at dinner on time, ok? You cannot be late. And for the love of diamonds make sure to change out of... whatever it is you're wearing. Now, I've gotta go, but I'll see soon. Don't miss me too much." She says, kissing my cheek once more. I wipe my cheek off with the back of my hand before turning back to my brothers.

"Who was that?"

"An irritating nuisance." I answer Ivan's question with a sigh and climb onto my motorcycle. My brothers shrug and get on their motorcycles as well. When we get home, I give my other brothers a kiss on their cheeks and go to my room. I finish my homework as quickly as I can before taking a quick nap.

___________________

I groan as I hear my alarm go off. I turn it off and look at the time. 4:30. I have an hour and 30 minutes to get ready. I get out of the shorts and crop top, which I changed into when I got to my room before doing homework, and hop in the shower. When I get out, I put lotion on and take out my clothes. I put on my underwear, and an oversized shirt and lay my outfit out on my bed before doing my hair and makeup. Once my hair and makeup are done, I get dressed. I decide on wearing black pants with a nice black shirt that shows a little bit of stomach and ties up in the back. I put on some black heel boots that go just above my ankle. I put my red and black hair in loose curls and do a natural makeup look. Finally, I put on my diamond necklace and earring set before looking in the mirror.

 Finally, I put on my diamond necklace and earring set before looking in the mirror