Chapter 3

(No One's P.O.V)

*It's been a day after the entrance exam and Izuku was waking up to see Nemuri cuddling with him as he hugged her back then he tried to get up but Nemuri didn't let go*

Izuku: 'Nemuri please let me go...'

Nemuri: '*Groan* No... I want my cuddles...'

Izuku: 'I'll give you more cuddles on our way to UA'

Nemuri: 'Fine... But give me morning kisses~'

Izuku: 'Alright then sexy~'

*They kissed with their tongues meet and danced then they let go with a string of Silvia then ink appeared on the floor. They look at it and Izuku'sw dad came out of it*

Izuku: 'Dad? What are you doing here?'

Ink: 'Well Izuku, I've been thinking about if you should enroll UA and I decided to let you enroll in the school!'

Izuku: 'Wait really?!'

Ink: 'Yeah kiddo! But now I'll be on my way now have a good day'

*Ink jumped back through the puddle of ink but Izuku jumped in as well*

Izuku: 'Wait dad! I have a quick question!'

Ink: 'Well what is it?'

Izuku: 'Who's gonna help you in protecting the multiverse while I'm in a school?'

Ink: 'Well son... You've helped me when I need help but you need to still keep on training. So if you head to this hero school then they'll be able to help you with your training, and don't worry me, your uncle Dream, and friend Core Frisk will be able to protect the multiverse'

Izuku: 'Alright well bye dad'

Ink: 'Bye Izuku'

*Izuku jumps back through the ink and ends up back in the bedroom where Nemuri jumps onto him and hugs him and Izuku carried her with him to the dinner room and she makes them both pancakes and starts to feed him*

Nemuri: 'Say ahhh Izu'

Izuku: 'Ahhh'

*She feeds him the pancakes and after that they head to UA and then enter Nezu's office*

Nezu: 'Ah Izuku, I'm glad to see you again. Did your father allow you to enroll?'

Izuku: 'Yes and what class am I gonna be in?'

Nezu: 'Oh actually Izuku, your not a student instead your gonna be your Uncle Aizawa assistant meaning that you'll be a teacher here'

Izuku: 'Wait really? I'm gonna be a teacher here?'

*Nezu nods at his question while Nemuri happily hugs Izuku*

Nemuri: 'Yay! I get to have more time with my Izu now!'

Izuku: 'I'm happy to spend time with my Mistress'

Nezu: 'Though you two are dating, I wish you don't make me an uncle yet please?'

*The two blush and nod at his request*

Izuku: 'So where is Uncle Aizawa class at?'

Nezu: 'Oh. I'll let Nemuri show you where his class is since she works here as another teacher'

Nemuri: 'Sure, cmon Izu!' *As she said that, she takes his hand and rushed out the room*

Time-Skip