Chapter 4: post trial *no execution:(*

Start from the beginning

Mikihiko- look!

Kanade-.......................what!? I BURNED A SHOPPING LIST?!!?

Osamu- wait. If she burned a shopping list, then......where is the real note?

As we looked around confused, someone just clapped loudly. As we turned to that person, they hold up a folded paper hat says setsuka's Name. And that person is...............

(Music: old  world Order)

Yuuto- I knew it something was going on.

Hibiki- is that...........

Chinami- setsuka's will. That's the real note.

Kanade- *stammers* HOW!? HOW DO U HAVE SETSUKA'S SUICIDE NOTE !?!?

Yuuto- well you see........

Flashback......

Yuuto- let me see........

I gave yuuto the folded paper.

Kanade- I'll hold it for the trial yuuto.

Yuuto- ok then. *puts the real note in his pocket and replace it with the fake note* here u go

Kanade- thanks.

End of flashback........

Yuuto- your eyes.......I saw fire in your eyes. So i know that u will burn some evidence. So I gave u my shopping list that  I wrote down and  used to go to the new supermarket on the 4th Floor, and gave it to you. That way.....you wont burn setsuka's suicide note.

Kanade- IM GONNA BURN IT AGAIN!!!!

Kanade swiped the note from yuuto and tries to set the note on fire but the only thing we heard was a Hisssssssssssssss on the lighter.

Chinami- no more juice it seems. You really screwed up.

Kanade- AUGH!!!!!!! THE LIGHER DONT WORK!!!! *Throws ligher* SCREW THAT CRAP!!!

Hibiki- thank u yuuto. You're a lifesaver.

Yuuto- no problem. Now, let's read this note so that way we could know the truth!

Hibiki- I'll read it.

Hibiki open the note and starts to read it.........

      Dear everyone including hibiki........
I'm writing this note to tell u to survive this killing game. The motive monocrow gave me was to sacrifice one of u to escape. But I didnt want to kill any of u. So I decided to sacrifice myself to save all of u. Please.... fulfill my final wish. Keep hibiki safe and survive for my sake.
                                           Sincerely setsuka
P.s. Keep my hairpin hibiki

All-....................................................

Wow..............that hit me hard.

Hibiki- *sobs* so...... setsuka died just to save all of us? And she even left her pin for me.

Hibiki picks up the pin and put it in her hair.

Hibiki- I'll miss you suka. She was a best friend to me.

Mikihiko- She is really like a mommy to me.

Kanjiro- always looking out for us.

Mitsunari(shika)- always taking care of us.

Yuuto- always has a smile on her face.

Osamu- always thinking about others.

Nico- Always passionate.

Chinami- always loving and caring.

Kazuki- always.......a big sister suka was.

All of that......was to describe setsuka Chiebukuro...............We all just stand there.....in tears.......tears of sadness and for a lost of a friend.......who loved us all.......

Kanade- UGH!!! THIS TRIAL IS VERY CRINGEWORTHY!!

Yuuto- SHUT UP KANADE!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND PAIN!!!

Hibiki- Now what? The trial is over. And We got the culprit right. Now what?

Monocrow- you may go back to the DORMS baka!

Mitsunari- Ok then......

Mitsunari went for the elevator. And so did mikihiko....and then the rest of us. We all went our separate ways and went to bed............
When I got in my bed.....there was an monocrow pad on  my bed. I picked it up and turned it on.....and then.........

???- Is it on?

???- Yes mai-chan. We dont want the camera to get ruined again.

Mai- ok.....hello. if ur watching this......your halfway there into escaping the killing game.......

Yoruko- We are gonna defeat the mastermind and save all of u no matter what!

Seina- GUYS!!! THERE A FUCKING SERIAL KILLER HERE WITH A KNIFE!!

Marin- Hawa hawa. Dont worry seina-chan. I'll take care of him. *Takes out chainsaw and turns it on*

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

All- 😦

Seina- ummmm marin?

Marin- yes?

Seina- you got..... blood on your clothes.

Marin- *looks at her clothes and walks away*

Miho- hey guys what just happened?

Seina- ummmm.....idk.

Yoruko- turn off the camera! Also, whoever is watching, we will save u shortly.

The monocrow pad just shut off. What is going on with the Phoenix foundation? As I went to sleep, I was still thinking about setsuka. And how she took care of us..........I'll miss setsuka. She is really like a mom.

Remaining students: 10