Chapter 11

General pov:

Marinette quickly got off from adrien's lap as millions of thoughts going through their head.

Adrien even decided to ran away to a far island and live there with marinette.

"Bunnix..! !" They actually didn't expected bunnix to interrupt them out of all the people in the office.

"I need your helps, bug boy and cat girl are injured, come inside my burrow" Alix gave their miraculous as they stared at the burrow.

"What happened" mari asked

"But..." adrien was over whelmed so is marinette

"Ladybug and chat noir, the future needs you"

"You are chat noir! ! !" Marinette was shocked as adrien looked so happy.

"There's no time for this, a teenage boy named toby got akumatized and he's somehow related to hawkmoth so purifying this akuma is very important but he can read minds and that's how he nearly defeated bug boy and cat girl" Bunnix has no time to explain the situation.

"Then how about finding who's hawkmoth with this burrows, that'd be easy" chat or adrien grinned, he still couldn't recover from the fact that mari is his first and last love. So he never really moved on he thought to himself

"That would cause time loops, time is a delicate thing"

"Like those kind of famous I travelled back and married a woman and now that woman is my grandma kinda"

"Let's hurry chat noir" Ladybug pulled chat noir as they jumped in.

"This is so cool m'lady"

"Let's go and catch some butterflies" Ladybug smirked as they jumped roofs reminded of their teenage days where they spent years and years in their silly own love square.

"We need a plan"

"He can read minds so he can easily predict our moves, so we should find his weak point, like...." ladybug trailed

"Like the reason why he got akumatized?!"

"Exactly, remember he's a teenage boy so he must studying in our old school, let's ask around some students"

"As you wish m'lady" chat noir was in ecstasy since he has always suspected and wished marinette to be ladybug but marinette on the other hand is feeling weird and lucky, lucky that chat is adrien.

There were walking as a boy pulled them behind.

He was none other than Hugo agreste a.k.a bug boy but our super heroes are clueless about their own son.

"I can help you" The boy is injured obviously because he managed to escaped without exposing his identity in time.

"Young man, you need help" chat noir felt a familiarity in his green eyes.

"Trust me, I'm the reason he got akumatized, I thought he was pinning after my big sister and fought him, but he confessed that he likes me and everyone started bullying him for being gay, I could've stopped them but I was a coward and let them bully him because I was afraid they'd call me gay" Hugo looked guilty

"Everyone has their share amount mistakes and regret, what matters is if you make an effort to correct them, so help us" chat noir encouraged much to ladybug fussing about treating the boy's wounds.

"It's in his pendant, the akuma, I'll distract while you attack him" Hugo bravely ran to redeem his mistakes.

Hugo ran in front of toby making him completely focus on louis's thoughts as he was constantly apologizing to toby in his mind.

"Guess it's time for 'Lucky Charm!!'" A bow and arrow fell on ladybug's hand.

"I guess we should attack from afar since if we fight he'd win by reading our moves but...I'm terrible at archery" ladybug whined.

"Hey bugaboo, you forgot about your multi talented husband" He smirked.

"Just hold the bow, I'll aim the arrows" he winked as ladybug blushed.

'Concentrate on akuma mari' she repeated to herself and held the bow strongly as chat pointed the arrow but damn their luck Hugo was thrown off the roof as toby sensed our super heroes.

"We shouldn't let him read our thoughts kitty" ladybug thought of her parents and her friends and tried to support the poor boy through her thoughts

"No worries m'lady, I'm so good at opening numerous tabs inside my head even I would get confused what I was thinking" Chat grinned, after all overthinking his ass and imagining fake scenarios was his hobby.

The first arrow was a fail as toby somehow predicted it from chat noir's thought.

"Yucky, what kind of a perverted superhero" Toby got angry.

"What were you thinking" ladybug asked as chat took the chance to shoot his arrow perfectly.

"He's thinking about fucking you in this suit" Toby still couldn't recover from the porn he saw in chat's head as the arrow perfectly hit the centre of his pendant.

Upon hearing that, marinette couldn't concentrate.

"M'lady capture the akuma" chat nudged as she blushed.

'come on mari get a grip'

"Bye Bye little butterfly, Miraculous Ladybug!!"

"Pound It"

They looked at each other and smiled approaching the little guy.

"Toby right?" ladybug smiled as he timidly nodded his head.

"Your friend Hugo feels sorry for not protecting you"

"I-I didn't actually mean to get a-akumatized, hugo was ignoring me so I really felt depressed wanting to know what he thinks of me, I know confessing my love would break our friendship, I know he has a crush on Nora grey but I made him uncomfortable" The super heroes was confused how to cheer him up.

"We are always friends poopy pants, a-and why are you telling about nora" Hugo looked red.

For some reason Hugo reminded marinette of her teenage years, she's as awkward as hugo in her teenage years.

Ladybug observed the green eyed boy with the raven hair as hers.

Wait...there are supposed to find something.

"If you don't mind hugo, we would like to talk with your friend alone" Ladybug told as he nodded understanding.

"Toby we know that you have clues about who is hawkmoth so can... can you tell us"

"It's..."

"TOBY" there was a familiar voice as the super heroes turned.

"My Son! Are you alright" Lila ran towards Toby.

"I'm sorry but I can't"

"M'lady we should go" Chat indicated her earrings as they ran to return their miraculous to bunnix.

_________________________________________________

Any suggestions on whose pov I should do next...? ?

And my heartfelt thanks for choosing this book to read 💚💚