15

Y/n
3 days 3 damn days and they didn't even bring me food all they did was bring me out to shower place me into an empty cafeteria with the other 3 who didn't even wanna look at me then shoved me back into here i swear they did it just to make my blood boil I was light headed and dizzy all the time but I did manage to figure out where the security room is problem is getting there was practically suicide but at the end of the day I was gonna end up dead anyway if I stayed I just hoped soon the guys would come soon I'm not sure I can last before I blackout from malnutrition I sat in my room pondering of how I was gonna get out of here it's all I ever did all I could think about I only had one chance at this and I needed to get it right BANG BANG! I jumped at the sound of gun shots being fired followed by yelling I immediately knew who it was they were here A guard came into my room pulling me out holding a gun to my head this is it y/n now or never I built up all my strength kicking the guard where the sun dont shine twisting his arm grabbing his gun as he fell to the ground I took the gun running for the security room which was 3 floors above me when I made it to the elevator broken "shi*" the only other way was to climb to the floor as the stairs would be packed with guards by now I made I run for the big circle opening  in the middle of the building I made it to the railing as a guard came shooting at me I ducked down shooting him getting one of his legs making him fall to the ground in pain I stood on the railing catching my balance one wrong move and I would fall 10 floors down to my death I gulped grabbing the floor above me then the railing pulling myself up holding for dear life "ugh shi* come on" I finally got up one floor as I was met by two guard "great" I shot for one of the guard killing them instantly as I ducked down Again holding onto the railing as the other guard shot at me getting my shoulder "ahh!" I pulled my gun up shooting my hands were slipping "shi*" I saw the guard come to me trying to make me let go of the railing "wrong move" I shot him in the head as he dropped down dead I put the gun in my pocket grabbing the railing with my other hand as my shoulder screamed in pain blood coming out as I made myself stand on railing  again as I reached for the next floor I grabbed it pulling myself up I looked over the railing I saw newt and Thomas fighting guards both struggling I pulled my gun up shooting the guard dead away from newt as he turned to me in shock I shot the one coming for Thomas as newt shot the last one I pulled myself up "long time no see boys but I gotta go" They just had shocked faces but I could also see anger in their expressions it hurt that they saw me like that but I needed to go I didn't have time to explain not like they'd believe me anyway I grabbed the next floor pulling myself up I lost my footing and almost slipped but grabbed tight of the railing before I did "okay y/n let's not die yeah" i spoke out of breath I got up over the railing running for the security room I had stolen a keycard from the first guard as I got to the room swiping the card the doors slid open inside a man in a lab coat i shot them going into the room rummaging through files and boxes I found one labeled tapes I pulled it out looking for my name I found one saying y/n original trails I grabbed it and grabbed the special card from the person in the lab coat only a certain people had this card it was the one way out I ran out the room for the stairs now things were about to get real difficult I know those guards are waiting at those stairs for anyone they can shoot but the elevator was broken it was my only choice unless I feel liking jumping down 13 floors I ran to the stairs putting my gun up as I kicked the door open as expected guards I shot them sliding down the railing of the stairs as shots kept firing at me I dogged as many as I could shooting a few guards as I ran down the flight of stairs I went over the railing trying to jump down to the next level to get down faster as I was currently on level 5 a guard stomped their foot on my hands making me let go in pain I fell down but some how managed to grab a railing on the second level I felt my wrist snap "ahh" I yelled in pain but I pulled myself up non the less I ran down to the first floor as I saw the guys run past me not noticing I was there I saw Aris I swear my heart stopped for that split second I snapped back as I saw guards followed them but  they were running into a dead end if they didn't have the right card to get out "shi*" I ran after them shooting a few guards down as they dropped dead the guys kept running not looking back not even noticing me i ran out of bullets "shiz well dad if you taught me one thing is to fight hopefully it paid off" I ran to the guards started fighting them I kicks one of the guards down pushing a cart knocking them out I ran to another as they threw punches at me as they had dropped their gun I jumped wrapping my legs around their neck knocking them down as I landed on my feet I slid under the next guards legs yanking on his ankles as my wrist and shoulder yelled out in pain but making him fall face first to the ground so hard he knocked out I got up grabbed a gun from one of the guards and ran to the guys who we're probably at the dead end by now and if they didn't have the same keycard I had a guard would be at their throats I ran turning the corner as I saw a guard in front of me guys In front of him I saw them swiping a card in a hurry but it didn't work they had the wrong keycard the guard took their gun out about to shoot them I pulled my gun out shooting them in the head as he dropped down dead making me visible to everyone they all had shock some anger in their eyes I heard a bunch of foots steps I knew who was coming i wouldn't have time to go with them I slid the keycard and tape to them "take it and run get out of here!" Guards came up behind me grabbing me making me drop my gun I caught sight of aris his face full of worry I tried to break free the guard pushed me onto a wall chocking me I struggled to catch my breath "GO!" I managed to yell out to them as they opened the door the guards pulled me away I cursed myself out in my head I didn't do it I didn't make it out what the hell do I do now.....