12

Next morning *
I woke up I really hoped that yesterday was a
Nightmare but nope I opened my eyes to be meet by the same stupid torture room I took a deep breath as janson took a step in the room but he was with someone he had a lab coat but didn't look up at me "why good morning y/n today I bring you someone he will be controlling this room at my command you might recognize him the person slowly looked up I gasped my eye widen getting teary but full of anger at the same time "d-dad?" He nodded "you left me along to work with these bastards! You coward!" "Well I'll leave you two too it level one today but longer okay John" my father nodded "y/n I-" "shut up you left me I was 9 ...9 you bastard and you left me out there to survive on my own" he didn't speak "how's shadow?" I got mad tears falling down my face "dead all thanks to people like you" he froze not asking anymore questions about my life turning on a picture of Minho "who?" "You know the bloody answer me" he gulped turning on the switch as pain hit my body tears leaving my eyes "AHH!" "I'm sorry" he spoke "no your not NO YOUR BLOODY NOT if you were you wouldn't be here you wouldn't be doing this you wouldn't have left!...." the pain lasted 4 hours janson kept it on for 4 hours my body was weak drained of energy I barely kept my eyes open when he finally turned it off my father left the room all I could think about was how long was I gonna have to do this for how long could I last this was shucking level 1 what in the world was level 10 death I sighed how long before I give in....