I blinked. That sounded like something that I wouldn't want to mess with. I shivered, and I hoped I would never even see it. The alarms were still blaring, nearly making me groan in discomfort. I really didn't like the noise. The unnerving feeling returned, like something wasn't quite right. I glanced around, unease gnawing at my stomach. I felt my spines rise as my instincts started screaming. I stopped dead in my tracks, trying to make sense of what they were screeching at me. 

Danger. Danger. Danger. Run. Run. RUN!

⊱⊰ Saltzer's Pov⊱⊰

I turned around in surprise when Bendy stopped walking. His spines were on end, and he was twitching and glancing around. "Bendy? What's wrong?" Peter and Mike each sported confused looks on their faces, but the Scp didn't respond. The Scp was looking increasingly agitated and tense, and I reached out a hand to try to calm it down, only for him to burst into action. Bendy straight up screeched at something, before throwing itself in the opposite direction we needed to go. I frowned, retracting my hand as the guards tried to calm it down. 6030 was going absolutely ballistic, screaming, hissing and making a whole lot of noise. Finally, it was able to get the poles off its collar, and took off down the hall. We chased after it. We would not be losing it after it was so close to being recontained. 

As we were running, I remembered something. A few weeks ago, when the Scp had told us about its instincts, it said they helped him choose the best possible choice for survival. Was... was that what it meant? Does that mean the best choice for survival is running away? I didn't notice that Peter and Mike were holding a writhing Bendy down as I tripped over the mass. I flopped on top of a body, only to stare in horror at a growing black patch on the wall. Oh no..

106 appeared in front of us, while we all tried desperately to untangle our limbs. Bendy was at the bottom, practically loosing his mind as it clawed and screeched at us and the advancing Scp. The old man only grinned something sinister at us, before in one fell swoop we were all transported to its pocket dimension. 

⊱⊰ Bendy's Pov⊱⊰

I scratched and screeched at the man on top of me, my instincts screaming at me to run.. To get away from this thing approaching us. I wasn't able to free myself in time. My vision blurred as our location changed to a blackish- green room. There were other people there, most of them crying hysterically and bleeding out of their eyes, noses and mouths. I gaped, horrified and confused. Was this 106's pocket dimension? I didn't like it.

I finished untangling myself, the surreal experience quieting my instincts to a more manageable level. I surveyed the twelve people in the room. Three men in orange jumpsuits, Three men in lab coats, six men in armor and one Scp. Well, two if you count 106, but he isn't exactly here. I looked towards the eleven hallways that only one offered freedom. I walked towards the nearest one, sniffing. It reeked of death and blood. I moved on to the next hallway. I continued like this until something changed. The seventh hallway didn't have quite the same odor as the rest. It smelled less bloody? Less ridden with death? I didn't know how to describe it. "̸S̴a̶y̵,̵ ̴w̴h̶a̷t̷ ̸h̸a̸p̴p̴e̷n̶s̴ ̶i̶f̷ ̵y̴o̸u̵ ̸p̸i̵c̷k̴ ̶a̸n̴ ̶i̶n̵c̴o̵r̵r̵e̶c̴t̴ ̷t̵u̸n̷n̵e̷l̷?̴"̸ I didn't turn around to see who would answer. One of the other scientists piped up. "Y-you die. The body stays in the tunnel." She seemed to be in shock. I turned around, grabbed the nearest person in orange, and pushed him towards the less death-y hallway. He looked terrified, blood oozing from his eyes. I made a shooing motion at him, but he turned around and walked through anyway. He disappeared before my eyes.

I turned around again, the now eleven humans in the room gaping at me and the hallway the D-class vanished into. The other two men in orange jumped up and ran through, followed by one of the other scientists and three guards. The next scientist went to ran through, but the scent changed and I grabbed her sleeve. She looked desperate and horrified, blood dripping from her nose and eyes carving a crimson trail down to her chin. "̸I̴t̷s̴ ̷n̶o̴t̵ ̶t̸h̶e̵ ̸r̶i̴g̸h̷t̸ ̷o̴n̸e̵ ̷a̴n̴y̵m̸o̶r̴e̷.̶ ̵Y̷o̴u̵'̶d̶ ̸d̵i̷e̴.̸"̶ I spoke gently to her, ushering her out of the now deadly hallway.

Saltzer, Peter and Mike were all still there, along with one other guard and the scientist I was with. I went through my routine again, sniffing each potential entrance to freedom. This time it was the fifth tunnel, and I pushed the scientist towards it. She disappeared, and the other guard ran through. I waited for Saltzer, Peter and Mike, each one starting to bleed out. They quickly disappeared through the tunnel after the other humans. Just as I was about to follow, more people fell from the sky. 106's newest victims. 

I got the people out, but I was starting to bleed too. My blood was silverish, and stood out much more then the human's dull red. I shook myself out, before picking the correct tunnel and leaving. If more people were captured, then that was their problem. I hopped out of the pocket dimension, into a heavy containment chamber. I stood around for a second, before walking away from the place I emerged. I would be relying on my instincts to keep me safe, and I brought them to the front of my consciousness. I slid into the shadows, knowing I was less noticeable that way. I snuck up staircase after staircase, stopping to wait out footsteps and wondering how deep I really was. After about half an hour of wandering, there was a horrible scream across the speakers. The man was screaming in pain, crying and begging for it to stop. After a minute or so of this, the feed cut off. Another voice burst through the speakers.

"Scp 106 has been successfully recontained. All units focus on finding Scp 6030." The automated voice repeated itself every 1-3 minutes. My tail flicked as I regarded the speakers. I dismissed it as I continued on my way.

⊱⊰ James's Pov⊱⊰

I headed down to sector B, my group guided by the team on cameras. Apparently, it had taken quite a long time for 6030 to be spotted. We burst into the room the cameramen said it was in. After we had entered, our friends that weren't visible locked the doors. There was no way it could escape, right? We started thoroughly searching the room, baffled when the Scp was nowhere to be seen. It took at least five minutes before somebody let out a surprised yell. I rushed over to see what was up. The Scp had been hiding in the darkest corner, and had given the man a fright when he looked. 6030 had blended in perfectly, as if it had merged with the shadows.

It was soon overpowered, and I was tasked with bringing it to containment. Seeing as how it had handcuffs that were attached to my belt, my group leader said I should be fine. I also think it counted as a redemption for my earlier mistakes. I walked the Scp back to containment, slowly climbing a few flights of stairs as the entity was cautious of falling. I didn't blame it; it wouldn't be able to catch itself in time if it did slip. Soon enough though, we reached its light containment cell as I guided it in. I unhooked the handcuffs before locking the door behind me. With a grin on my face, I went back to my group. I didn't mess up this time!