Jo Tu Na Mila

Ek Tukda

Here's my new story Ek Tukda, it's a two-shot story, it was supposed to be an OS but I ended up writing too much and realise that climax will go above limited words so yes I've divided the story into two parts.

I'll post the second shot in few days and will 99% post one bonus shot but it bases on the responses.

||•||

"I will ruin your life." He looked into her hazel brown eyes, whispering these words. 

She didn't move her eyes away and softly whispered "I don't mind being ruined till the time it's you." His eyes widened slightly in surprise but the passion burning in her eyes ebbed his evil intentions.

She loved him and the realisation struck him like a truck and his body went numb. 

It was too late to scare or push her away. She was already in the hell hole from which he was trying to push everyone away.

"Keep going, keep looking into the eyes of each other." The director shouted from the behind of the camera.

Staring into his eyes, she felt powerless. The depth of feeling in his eyes was driving her insane, they were killing her after every second. 

She searched for something like hurt, blame and hatred there but found nothing like that, it was seamless love.

"Nooo..cut" the clip sound made them obvious about the surroundings and they moved away from each other without sparing a single glance.

"That's not correct for you both, Manik. I want you to look at her with pure hatred and instead, your eyes are screaming love." The director instructed them with frowns on his face.

Manik said nothing but just nodded. "I need a break for 5 minutes " whispering this to nobody in real, he went outside. 

The director didn't dare to stop him. How can he? He was the superstar Manik Malhotra who was on everybody's list to make a movie within this Bollywood Industry. 

Nandini was left with no choice but to go outside as well. She knew she would have to talk with him.

Dark clouds, heavy winds, the thundering of the sky was indicating the storm that had just started and will last for hours along with the drizzling rain that will surely join the storm in the next few minutes. 

Manik didn't care about his clothes or his style that was getting ruined by being outside in the storm. 

Standing silently near the tree that was far away from the studio, he was staring at nothing. 

The dawn was close yet the gloomy weather made it feel like midnight. The weather was pretty much going with his mood, the only difference being the rain that made him happy always but not anymore.

They were asking him to look at her with hatred, the only girl that he ever loved. 

Yes he was a goddamn actor but few things aren't controlled by the mind, the heart takes a lead. He wasn't able to do what he should be. 

It wasn't easy…...wasn't in his control. 

Somebody called him slowly from the back, he knew the voice, it was her. 

"We need to talk." She whispered. 

He didn't turn back but just nodded his head, he was looking aimlessly far away in the woods that was just starting a few metres away from where he was. The location they were shooting was on the outskirts of the city.