Chapter 14 - Rantaro's Note Part 2

"So Shuichi, You know that you love Kokichi a lot." Rantaro spoke up, looking up from his icecream.
"U-Uhm, yeah." Shuichi blushed.
"Yeah, I have feelings for Kokichi."
"H-Huh?"
"Yeah, I think Kokichi looks cute, he's so tiny."
"..." Shuichi stayed silent, thinking of bad scenarios that could happen between him and Kokichi.
"Shuichi, Remember Kaede's plan?" Rantaro asked.
"Yeah."
"If you want to be forgiven, can you do me a favour?"
"Okay.."
"Break up with Kokichi."
"W-what, no!" Shuichi panicked, feeling tension hitting his body.
"Then I'll simply make Kokichi cheat on you if I can." Rantaro snapped, standing up from his table and lightly slamming his hands on the table.
"H-huh?"
"Yes, I'll make him fall in love with me, and I am good at catching people's hearts, so watch your back."
Shuichi sat in his chair, quietly thinking to himself. Eventually he gave in after a good moment of pain.
"F-Fine, I'll break up with.. Kokichi." Shuichi sniffled, wiping his tears.
"Yeah, and text me when you finally break up, and make it asap."
"..k."
Shuichi and Rantaro sat in silence as they ate their food.
Meanwhile with Kokichi and Kaede..
"Kaede, you know.. I love Shuichi, even if it means I need to kill others so they won't get in my way."
"Haha, that's creepy and very unrealistic."
"Well it's the truth, besides if he broke up with me.. I might just-" kokichi suddenly paused, standing in his spot.
"Kokichi, are you okay?" Kaede stopped, trying to comfort Kokichi.
"I might just kill him right away and then kill myself, because he's going to stay with me, and that's it." Kokichi laughed creepily, continue to walk.
"U-uhm.. Okay, I would be a bit upset if Rantaro broke up with me since I don't really like him." Kaede awkwardly laughed, trying to relate to the situation.
"Mmmm, let's head back to the table we were at, its almost been an hour."
"Okay!"
They head off to the table a minute later than usual. Shuichi and Rantaro were already there, just going on their phones.
"Shumai, I missed youuu." Kokichi hugged Shuichi playfully.
"Haha, same?" Shuichi mumbled, slowly returning the hug.
"Maki and Kaito left since Kaito wanted to go to some park for a private talk." Rantaro informed, scrolling through his phone.
"So what now?" Kaede asked, idling near Rantaro.
"Let's switch partners, I'll be with Kokichi." Rantaro smirk slyly, glaring at Shuichi.
"Uhm, I'll go with Kaede then, have fun Kokichi." Shuichi mumbled, looking down to his feet.
"Shuichi, are you okay?" Kokichi asked, holding shuichi's hand.
"Ah yeah, I'm just not used to being without you for a long time." Shuichi laughed uncomfortably.
"Mmm, later do you wanna have fun tonight?" Kokichi giggled, pulling Shuichi into a hug.
"You mean se-" Shuichi blurted out.
"Shhh, maybe.. It depends." Kokichi giggled excitedly.
"Ahem, let's get going." Rantaro interrupted, glaring at Shuichi.
"..eek." Shuichi softly squealed, already scooting behind Kaede.
"Okay, let's just go." Kaede laughed uncomfortably.
Kaede and Shuichi walked off to a different direction, but Shuichi kept looking back. Kaede seemed to notice Shuichi's strange movements, as they continued to walk.
"Do you possibly want to.. Spy on them?" Kaede asked, smiling warmly.
"I would love to, but that would ruin your time during shopping." Shuichi mumbled, looking glum.
"Well I'm bored, so let's go!"