Introduction

Kokichi enrolled into a new school, it was a boarding school that included dorms. Kokichi was a 16 year old who seemed to be very antisocial and shy.
"So, I'm in room 612, huh." Kokichi said, carrying his boxes.
"I should take the elevator."
Kokichi waited for the elevator, until a blue- haired boy appeared with a key in hand. Kokichi peeked at the boy's hands, noticing that it was the same room number as his.
"Oh, you must be my roommate since we have the same number." Kokichi said, looking at the boy's cap.
"We do? It's been a while since I've had a roommate." Shuichi laughed.
"Ahaha.. My name is Kokichi Ouma."
"My name is Shuichi Saihara."
"Nice."
They stayed quiet for a bit since they were both shy.
"Did you need help with moving in? I'm actually free right now." Shuichi asked.
"Sure, if you want."
After 30 minutes of moving things into the room, Shuichi went to do his work as Kokichi unpacked his things.
After an hour of unpacking, Kokichi decided to relax by taking a bath.
Kokichi thought himself why Shuichi was always wearing a cap, and why was his room filled with Danganronpa merch. Kokichi smiled to himself since Kokichi liked Danganronpa too.  After Kokichi took his bath, he heard a weird scream from Shuichi's room. Kokichi panicked and quickly wrapped a towel around himself, then went to check on Shuichi.  As Kokichi entered, he noticed Shuichi holding an empty album with a stack of Kokichi selfies from a year ago. Kokichi didn't want to interrupt, as he noticed Shuichi insert pictures into each pocket in the Album.
"Wait, why do you have pictures of me!?" Kokichi yelled, pushing the door open.
"Oh my, uh.. I can explain!"
"ANSWER MY QUESTION!"
"hehe, that's because you're so cute." Shuichi grins, walking closer to Kokichi.
"Wait, what are you doing? Don't touch me!"
"Since you figured out what I really am like, let's punish you for going into my business."
Kokichi panicked and tried to run to the front door, but Shuichi managed to grip onto Kokichi's wrist. Kokichi panicked as Shuichi handcuffed Kokichi that he had in his pocket.
"What are you going to do to me?" Kokichi cried, as his got thrown onto Shuichi's bed.
"I just.. I need to be satisfied since my girlfriend doesn't please me." Shuichi sighed, taking Kokichi's towel off.
Kokichi cried, as Shuichi started to kiss him. Shuichi started to go down to Kokichi's neck and further down. Shuichi grabs a lube bottle and prepped Kokichi. Kokichi moaned in pain and pleasure as Shuichi enters his fingers in.
"Okay, I'm going to enter." Shuichi said in delight, taking his pants off.
"Please can you do it slowly?" Kokichi whimpered.
Shuichi smiled and starts to move. Kokichi moaned as he felt weird but good. Shuichi smiled as he starts to get faster, making Kokichi feel crazy. Eventually they finished up, and Kokichi started to cry.
"Now you've had sex with me, you can't tell anyone or you'll be dead before you know it." Shuichi threatened, "let's go shower together."
"Understood, j-just don't hurt me."
"Good, and call me Shuichi."
"Call me K-Kokichi."
"Okay."
Shuichi and Kokichi finished their bath, while Kokichi plotted his report to the police about Shuichi. Although, it seemed impossible since Shuichi was with him 24/7 as Kokichi checked his timetable. Shuichi was in every classes that Kokichi was in. They both ate food from the fridge and got ready to sleep.
"Hey Kokichi, let's sleep together." Shuichi smiled.
"Okay, but don't do anything stupid, please?" Kokichi pleaded.
"I won't do such things unless it's the weekends."
They went to bed, but Kokichi couldn't sleep since Shuichi kept touching Kokichi's thighs and hair.
"Please stop, I'm tired." Kokcihi mumbled, turning to face Shuichi.
"Okay, I'll stop if you face me."
"Okay, goodnight."
"Goodnight Kokichi."