13- Alpha's Command

Vivaan stopped at a room, from where the scent of a hoodie girl was strongest.

Alpha Aarjav was deep in thought as he found the scent familiar but he wasn't able to recognize whose scent it was.

Luna tilted her head, wordlessly asking if this was the room.

Vivaan nodded and knocked on the door. "Room service."

"Nihal, have you ordered something?" Hritika asked Nihal who was taking a shower.

The sound of water stopped and Nihal's muffled voice came from the bathroom.

"Nope."

Hritika was confused as neither she nor Nihal had ordered anything. Sighing, she stood up when the person knocked again.

"We haven't placed an ord...." Hritika stopped short, when she saw the guy from clearing.

Though she was shocked to see that guy again, what made her tremble was the man who stood behind him.

"Uncle?" Hritika whispered in disbelief.

One word was enough for Alpha Aarjav to remember who she was.

"Hritika, is that you?" Alpha Aarjav spoke, his voice full of wonder.

Last time he had seen Hritika, she was just a small six year old girl. The cute, bubbly girl had grown up.

Hritika didn't bother answering and kept glancing at the 18 year old and her Uncle, one after the other. Not wanting to assume anything like last time, she questioned him straightforwardly.

"Is he your father?" She asked Vivaan.

Luna Mahira and Vivaan were dumbfounded by this question.

"Hritika actually…." Alpha Aarjav tried to explain but she showed her palm to him.

"I asked something. Is he your father?" She asked again in a stern voice, barely managing to not break down in front of everyone.

"Yes."

One word, one word was enough to break her walls. She nearly lost her balance. Taking support from the nearby shelf, she looked at her Uncle with bloodshot red eyes.

"Get out."

"Hriti...."

"I said get out," she whisper-shouted so as to not alert Nihal.

There were thousands of questions roaming in Luna Mahira's mind but she kept quiet. She stood like a silent bystander, letting the scene upfold.

"Hritika, let me explain." Alpha tried again, not budging by Hritika's anger.

The hope that Nihal won't find out about this was broken as Nihal came out of the shower the very same moment.

He walked out of the bathroom in his casual t-shirt and shorts, drying his hair with the towel.

"Why was the room service here? What did they…." he abruptly stopped whilst his hand halted in mid air when he saw who was at the door.

"Dad?" He muttered, not believing his eyes.

While Nihal was shocked out of his mind, Vivaan's condition was no better.

Luna's eyes zeroed on Nihal's wrist which could be clearly seen as his hand was in mid air. The same birthmark her son had, the same birthmark that had been passing on through Alpha Aarjav's birth line.

"Dad? Did he just call you dad?" Vivaan questioned in a doubled voice. His voice got mixed with Joy's who couldn't control his anger upon knowing his father's infidelity.

Vivaan soon lost his control and Joy took over. His clothes shredded as his skin switched to black fur.

"JOY NO," Luna shouted as he pounced on Alpha.

Luna Mahira quickly closed the door, hoping no other human saw them but forgot about the two humans who were present inside the room.

"Wh..what the...," Hritika stumbled back in fear.

Nihal's eyes widened as he saw a huge wolf standing in the place of that guy.

Too many things ran through his mind, making him lose it.

His father was here. That itself was unbelievable. And if that wasn't enough then the stranger who came with his dad turned into a wolf. How in the world was that even possible?

Hritika's eyes were widened with fear. Stumbling and falling, she ran towards Nihal who was frozen in his place.

"Joy leave your father," Luna shouted in distress as Joy kept scratching Alpha who didn't bother fighting him and quietly took the hits.

While running, Hritika stumbled over a lamp, making it fall and break down.

Joy's attention instantly switched towards Nihal and Hritika.

He furiously growled at both of them and ran towards them forgetting the Alpha.

"Joy no," Alpha tried to stop him but he was too furious to listen to anyone.

Just as Joy jumped over the couch, Nihal shielded Hritika and yelled, "BACK OFF."

The scene was spectacular as Joy lost his control over himself and fell down on the floor with a loud thud.

Luna ran towards him. Squatting down, she roamed her hands through his fur, she tried to see if he was hurt.

She took a breath of relief when she found out that her pup wasn't hurt but she couldn't understand why he kept whimpering instead of standing up.

"Joy, Joy get up," she encouraged him.

Joy tried to raise his head but it fell back again.

"What..what's going on?" Hritika questioned, scared out of her mind.

"I don't know but let's leave before this wolf gets his energy back. I don't understand how can my father be so cruel to experiment on a human like this," Nihal muttered, disgust lacing his voice.

"What are you talking about? What experiment? I have done nothing to him," Alpha Aarjav asked in a tired tone.

"That's the only possible reason for a man to turn into a wolf," Nihal shuddered as he looked at the wolf.

"Can you just stop? We can discuss all this later. My pup is whimpering in pain here," Luna cried, holding Joy's body in her arms.

Luna couldn't understand what was happening to her pup. She tried to get him back on his legs unaware of the fact that he was bound by the Alpha's command.

A command given by Alpha's first son who was unaware of his own ability.