Why the hell does he have so many female clients..... ughhh..you gonna keep me waiting here on the bed huh?

I went and sat on his lap and intertwined my hands behind his neck..... "Babe who is it this late?" I said kissing his neck.....

Taehyung ; 
Uhh m-miss Sana I a-am on V-Vacation right now.....

Rose ;
Mhmmm Taehyung why are you taking so long ? Huh ( I said still giving him wet kisses on his neck and unbuttoned first two buttons of his shirt and kissed on his chest as my left hand was still behind his neck
gripping it and my right hand traced on his abs inside his shirt ...I heard him stutter so I raised my head and kissed his jaw......)

Taehyung ;
Miss Sana I understand but I can't talk right now.....I-I am kinda busy.....

Rose ;
I can't wait Taehyung..... ( I said and brushed my lips on his.....) I will go now then.... ( I said caressing his lips with mine and in a swift moment I got away from him and got up from the bed)

Taehyung ;
Miss like I said let's talk about the case tomorrow my girlfriend is waiting for me.....
( I made my way near the door smirking at his last sentence...... as I was almost opening the door he grabbed me from behind back hugging me...)

Taehyung ;
Where do you think you are going....( he whispered with his husky voice)

Rose ;
Go talk to your client Sana you don't have time for me ( I actually don't mean anything I say I just wanna tease him)

Taehyung ;
No you are more important.... and what we're you doing when I was talking on the phone huh..... ( he squeezed me in his arms and buried his head in my neck)

He slowly kissed my neck and turned me around pinning me against the door.."mhmm I have been wanting to taste you since so long" he said attacking my neck from the front.... I gasped and held onto his shoulder and gripped his shirt.... his hand went inside my hoodie caressing my waist........ he then switched to the other side and sucked on my sweet spot..... " mhmmmm" I let out a soft moan..... "god you are driving me crazy" he said and picked me up in his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist....he went towards the bed and laid me on it.... without wasting anytime he hovered above me and kissed my lips...... I held his neck pulling him more deep into the kiss..... after some time he removed my hoodie and tossed it away..... he pinned both of my hands at the side of my head and interwined our finger while he was kissing my shoulders and then my collar bones...... I felt weird sensations in my whole body especially in my stomach......

I closed my eyes due to those sensations.... I felt him trace his nose on my cheek leaving behind a wet kiss and then to my earlobe nibbling on it before kissing behind my ear and then back to lips....our tongues collided with each other's....my hands were released from his and I held onto his hair pulling them time to time as I was feeling overwhelming feeling in my whole body especially my stomach...my legs curled around his waist and he slowly pulled away from the kiss.....he trailed his nose on my cheekbone kissing it and then my neck creating hickeys everywhere....he slowly bit my soft skin and sucked on it making me squirm and remove my legs from around him and my hands held onto his shoulders clenching the cloth....his nose dig into my delicate skin and trailed to my collarbones and then my stomach...he kissed the centre of my tummy.... it felt good....

he slowly got rid of my shorts  along with his clothes one by one and started kissing my inner thighs....... I arched my back due to pleasure.....and my hands gripped his hair... "mhmm Taehyung" I moaned.....he hovered over me and kissed my lips..... he was softly kissing me and removing my bra at the same time.....he got rid of it and pulled away..... "god you are driving me crazy" he said kissing my womanhood sucking on them...... I let out soft moans while he was doing his magic.... he then trailed his kisses to my neck and then to my ear lobe..... while massaging my womanhood.....I gasped when his hand touched my down part ripping my underwear...... he then went down and kissed my clit...... he licked my clit making me moan in pleasure...... he got up and removed his pants and wore a
condom......