I walk into the kitchen and start to cook the only thing I can make is ramen but like fancy ramen, since it's cold it will warm him up.

I start to cook the ramen and before I know it 20 minutes passed and the food is almost done and I hear the bathroom door open and I hear his patted feet walk into the kitchen I look up and see him and my heartbeat speeds up he is wearing my clothes...

It's simple but making my heart race and fondness grow in me it's just a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants but he looks beautiful his he then comes into the kitchen and sits on the counter swinging his legs.

"Smells good baby I'm impressed," he said I chuckled.

"That was a long ass shower running up my hot water bill?" I said putting cheese on top of the ramen.

He just blushed a bit "My bad it's just... your mom had all those fun body washes in there I wanted to try them all" he whispered I smiled

"That's why you smell like a fruit basket?" I asked he nodded "Yeah she is addicted to Amazon and bought all those," I said turning off the stove.

"Your mom is so cool" he hummed I nodded and handed him two bowls and chopsticks.

"Set the table baby," I said he hopped off the counter.

"What did you make?" He asked once he was done I brought the pot to the table and put it down he sat down.

"Budae Jjigae," I said he clapped and picked up his chopsticks

"Thanks for the meal!" He said about to dig in when I stopped him.

"Wait nothing is free in life this meal cost one kiss," I said he rolled his eyes.

"You're so cheesy," he said I leaned over the table

"Pay up Min" I whispered he leaned forward smile on his face I thought he was about to kiss me but he just shoved rice in my mouth I almost choked.

"Damn your so mean" I huffed chewing the rice he just shrugged and continued to eat.

"This is delicious baby" he cheered I sighed and watched him I can't be mad at him he is too cute

"Your lucky I love you," I said he smiled and reached over the table to kiss me it was savory.

"I feel so lucky" he whispered then sat back down we ate together it was nice we were almost done when he spoke up again.

"I like this...it's so domestic feels right making dinner together eating just us sleeping in the same
bed I like it," he said my heart flutters again for the millionth time today.

"Me too.." I said he smiled and stood up and sat on my lap.

"Why are you getting so shy, baby?" He whispered and holy shit he does smell so good.

"I-I'm not" I hummed he chuckled and stood up

"Dinner was delicious love! How about you go shower and I'll clean up" he smiled cleaning up the mess I nodded.

"Okay, maybe we can watch a movie I have ice cream or popcorn?" I said he nodded

"Sounds amazing also use the orange body wash want my man smelling like tangerines," he said I laughed and nodded and headed to the bathroom

-after a shower-

After my shower mine was a lot quicker only about 5 minutes I changed into my pajamas which are just shorts and a red t-shirt I step out of the bathroom drying my hair I walk into my room and I see him laying on my bed texting on his phone aggressively.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked casual drying my hair he panicked and dropped his phone on his face and sat up.

"Ow fuck!" He hissed I dashed to his side and cup his face.

"Are you okay?" I said he rubbed his nose and pouted.

"I'm fine," he said I kissed his nose "you surprised me that's all" he added I smiled.

"Okay since you got a boo-boo I'll be nice and go make the popcorn I'll even make caramel corn just for you," I said he smiled and nodded.

"Okay thank you I'll just use the bathroom," he said I pecked his lips and stood up.

"be back real quick," I said and walked to the kitchen and saw Yoongi grab his bag and rush into the bathroom.

Yoongi POV

I rush into the bathroom holding my duffle to my chest I drop it on the floor and grab my phone to quickly dial a number.

He finally answers

"Jin! Holy shit! I'm so nervous"

"Calm down listen to hyung"

———————————————————————————

smut is coming!! No pun intended :)