Part 11

Risotto cleared his throat, speaking down to you with a low, "don't worry he'll be fine". To be completely honest, you weren't sure if that was meant to be intimidating or reassuring but it certainly didn't feel like the latter.
Sorbet and gelato asked you if you wanted to go out shopping, and you were just glad deep down to leave the negative energy that lingered a bit in the house.

Time skip brought to you by Diavolo

"Why's lip gloss so expensive?!" Remarked Gelato as you looked through the selection Sephora had to offer. They were all small tubes, and costed about 37,000 lire, or 23 USD. Even a hit on a person costed less than that, with La Squadra only being paid in what Ghiaccio referred to as "chump change" from the boss. It was frustrating since the boss lived on basically a throne of wealth.
You inspected the tube of gloss slightly before slipping it in your pocket. As Sorbet and Gelato watched you all had a silent, seemingly telepathic agreement: don't talk about this. As you walked through the store you pocketed a few more items and payed for the few cheap ones to seem less suspicious.
"Here's your change, have a good day!" The cashier said in a artificially cheery voice. You walked out as normal when the alarm went off.
"(Y/N) WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?! RUN" Sorbet yelled as he started to take off. Seemingly unbothered you brought out your stand. You blew a gust of wind to carry you far from the store. The heavy breeze was enough to pick up three people, so it also threw items all over the store and blew a few cars into a slightly different position than before. The two men practically surfing the wave of air with you yelled something unintelligible out of shock as you seemed to be flying.
Sure it was fun, but there was one thing you didn't consider: anything that goes up, eventually has to come back down.