Part 10

"Good morning, rice man" you smiled and went to pat his head. Risotto glared and swatted at your hand.
"Don't call me that." He demanded. You just rolled your eyes and looked up at prosciutto, who gave a smirk-ish grin.
"Well, someone slept good. It's as if you've never slept in a bed before" he chucked a bit. You smiled, hollowly. Oh, prosciutto, if only you knew the hell ive been through. "Hahah, yea.."
Your words trailed off as you quickly found a way to change the subject.
"So how a-" you were cut off by Ghiaccio yelling about how his mouth was burnt from how hot the food was. In-between profanity and panting like a dog, you brought out Deceptacon and blew a gust of cold wind towards him. He swallowed his food and paused yelling and ranting for a second to say "mm- thank you-" before going back to yelling at the rest of them. Risotto grabbed Formaggios shoulder firmly, only growling out the words "Office. Now." Everyone stared awkwardly as the office door slammed shut. In an attempt to lighten the mood, you tried jokingly saying "what are they, a couple??" Melone smiled, "no, but they are" you turned behind you to see two men embracing each other sleepily.  One had black hair that came up in a spike near the back of his head and the other had a messy blonde pixie cut. "Good morning guy- who's that?" The blonde one paused and asked that. Not to you but to the other people in the kitchen, as if he was talking about a small child incapable for speaking for themselves. Before anyone else could answer you cleared your throat "I'm (y/n). I joined the gang yesterday." You put emphasis on the word 'I'm'. As if to say 'hey, I'm a sentient being.'. The nerve of some people to treat you like that. They nodded, and the blonde nodded again. "Well in that case, I'm gelato. This is sorbet." Sorbet nodded at his name. You smiled at them then went back to eating, listening to their conversation as you ate. Most of the conversation was nonsense, like if you're a brain who controls a skeleton or a brain wearing a meat suit. Soon Formaggio walked out to the office and stumble-walked to the kitchen. Everyone looked at him then went back to what they were doing, but Gelato piped up, asking him "woah, what happened to you?" Formaggio didn't respond, as if everyone knew what happened. Honestly, they probably did.  Risotto was a very intimidating man, his black-red eyes seemed to stare you down like a pile of rubble and dirt. His height and mass only added to that. Luckily though, you weren't on his bad side. Atleast, you weren't as you know of..