Part 8

You stared for a while, as if you were trying to stare a hole through the weird figure and the wall behind it. The man standing there seemed to notice and shifted his weight onto his left foot.
"I told you to not start that shit here. I'll kill your ass." You pointed at the humanoid creature and asked Melone,
"Hey, am I seeing things?" He looked in the direction you were pointing at and seemed to not mind it
What the fuck is going on? Why's he so nonchalant???
You thought to yourself, as melone looked at you like YOU were the weird one! The audacity... he cocked an eyebrow
"Uhm... you know what stands are, right? You have one, I can tell."
Melone sighed and explained what stands are (I don't feel like writing that all out lol). "So, yes, you have one. Try bringing it out, using your energy and fighting spirit to draw it out" he finished off saying. You controlled your breathing and tried to focus, and it felt like a part of you left, and was it's own being. It felt like it was you but two separate beings, like you had 20% of your energy standing by your side. You opened your eyes, and it almost made you jump. You were expecting it just not.... so realistic. It didn't feel like reality. The figure.... or 'stand'... next to you was feminine looking. It's skin was light purple with bright white eyes. No iris or pupil, just white. Her eyes sparkled like stars and her hair was made into a half-up style with two space buns. To really but the 'space' into space buns, rings seemed to be rotating around them like the rings on Saturn. She look very strong yet femme. Muscles, yet an hourglass shape. She had one a skirt with a chain belt that had star-charms dangling from it. Metallic stripes lined her joints. She was beautiful.
"Woah.. is that- is that my stand?"
You said, flabbergasted. Your jaw had dropped as you looked in awe.
"Huh. Quite pretty." Melone said, analyzing the stand. He dragged a finger across the metallic stripes on the stands elbow, and shockingly, it felt like steel. REAL steel. Your arm jerked.
"Hey! I can feel that, Yknow!"
Melone looked at you with a 'what can I say but sorry?' Kind of look mixed with a shrug. The stand seemed to respond to your aggression as it brought a gust of wind strong enough to lift Melone into the air. The stand did this by gracefully lifting her arm in the air and pointing a finger. Melone was floating under a strong gust of air that sent anything weak enough nearby flying. Papers, cards, you name it.
"HEY! GET ME DOWN! STOP!"
Melone yelled with urgency in his voice.
"Ok uhm. Hey! You! Stand! Stop it!" You commanded as Melone dropped to the floor with a thud, earning a groan from him. The stand looked and turned to you.
"Perhaps you don't know my name yet?" The stand spoke with such grace and Beauty in her voice, smooth and sweet. You were a little shocked that it spoke directly at you.
"Well, master, you can call me Deceptacon."