𝘼𝙝𝙖, 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙮

Start from the beginning

(I love this so much)

Y/n hated them.

Amber couldn't look at the girl for more than five seconds without blushing.

"I just needed to talk a bit..." Amber sighed and y/n raised a brow at her.

"With me?" she inquired, "Dala? I am the worst person you could talk to."

"Of course you aren't, you're my friend!" Amber protested and y/n sighed.

"We are not friends." she told Amber, "So, Bunny Girl, you are upset because that guy... Kenya was it? He treats you like a kid."

"Exactly-" Amber began then shook her head, "Y/n, his name isn't Kenya."

"Well now it is." y/n replied simply then looked towards the statue not far off, "Hm...? Bandage person."

"Bandage person? Where?" Amber asked, looking in all the wrong directions.

Y/n let out a quiet growl and grabbed Amber's face, pulling her forwards until their noses were almost touching.

Almost immediately, Amber's face went extremely red with embarrassment.

'...close...! So close...!' she thought in a panic, 'Is it just me or do y/n's eyes look prettier in the moonlight? I never noticed how much her eyes shine- oh'

Y/n turned Amber's head in the same direction she was looking in, both girls' faces pressed against one another.

"There. Bandage Person." y/n stated, pointing to the base of the Anemo Archon where there was indeed a person wrapped up in many bandages.

"Ohhh...." Amber murmured.

Y/n's brows furrowed. This bandage person radiated hate and anger. Y/n was sensitive to these strong feelings since she herself constantly harbored them.

'Such rage.' y/n thought with a frown, 'Wish I could help. A hug would help? Nye... hugs can do many things but it may not be enough. Hm... ah, Bunny Girl!'

"Bunny Girl!" y/n whisper-shouted at Amber but was ignored as she wandered over to the Bandage Person.

Y/n watched wearily as her friend knelt beside the bandage person, asking her if she was okay. Y/n hummed quietly before calling softly, "They are asleep."

"Oh!" Amber exclaimed then lightly shook the person's shoulder, "Hey! Wake up!"

'That is not how you-OI!'

Y/n was by Amber's side in a moment, grabbing the bandaged person's wrist before they could swat at the burnette and lightly shoving Amber away.

"Beru si!" y/n snapped then looked back at Amber frantically, "Bunny Girl okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Amber assured y/n as they both glanced back at the bandage person and Amber spoke gently, "Are you alright? Why are you out so late?"

"We are also out late." y/n reminded Amber who lightly flicked her forehead.

Y/n blinked before squealing, dropping to the ground and rolling around while pressing her hands against her forehead.

"What's your name? Are you from Mond?" Amber continued to ask as y/n jumped to her feet again, dusting herself off.

The bandage person, who y/n had identified as female, sighed and turned to leave, "I get it... I'll leave your city."

"Hold it!" Amber protested, grabbing the girl before she could leave, "You're acting really strange! Decent folk don't hanging around at late hours like this!"