caring | alfie solomons

CW // being shot, cancer, blood,

After alfie got shot in the head by Tommy he comes to you for help. Knowing that his sweet baby girl will always be there for him.

A one shot:

He walks around the streets where you live having a blood wound around his eyes and feeling it leak out, it wasn't to deep so it wouldn't kill him and the bullet didn't hit anything important so it wasn't that big of a think but he got knocked out by it, it was somethings scary but also peaceful for him he didn't know why exactly but it was because of you probably.

You were his loved one, the one who was on his side even at his worse times which was now, he had been diagnosed with cancer a few weeks back and probably won't survive it. So being killed by Tommy felt like the perfect way out and it was, he already had made peace by you to stay with you for a whole long week and doing everything you loved.

But even when he hated to admit it, he didn't wanna be apart from you, not one moment and not at all so now the perfect way of dying was together but he first had to find where you was. He was going to do it now or was to soon.

Even when maybe he would never do it and first get a kid or maybe even marry you but now he wanted to just get to his baby girl and kiss you. Even when he knew how worried you would be when you found out what happened to him.

So he looked at the window where you mostly slept and knocked on the door of your house, he finally was there now. He looked at the door and saw it open slowly, he saw your head come out of it.

Seeing him was always amazing and you didn't ever wanna forget him or stop seeing him but the way he looked was horrible and it scared you to even think about losing him this soon. So you ran out the door and wrapped your arms around him giving Him a quick hug and then dragging him inside.

When you stopped and put him in a chair he looked at you and just knew what he had to do. He pressed his lips at you pulling you on his lips not giving a single fuck that it hurt him just enjoying the moment that he had with you.

He pulled away and looked at you and smiled a real smile not of anger, just of love that he had for you.

"I love you.."