teasing | john shelby

CW // public, teasing, 18

John is in public the most cocky person that you know. Always trying to show you off and showing that he is the men in the house. But you are there to put him in his place.

A one shot:

You and John were sitting at the garrison, drinking some whisky and talking about everything that was going on. A few minutes later the peace was broken when some of the peaky boys joined.

"John, boy! You have your little beautiful wife with you" the men that was walking in front said. And you looked at him with your devil eyes and also felt John shift to you.

He put his arm around you showing you off, telling them how good you were and giving you sweet kisses. Showing that he wore the pants in the house, inside he was screaming for help.

You were laughing at everything in your head, seeing him being the tough guy that he is outside. But no one knew him inside the house. You softly put your hand on his leg.

You started to move up softly close to his c0ck, you felt him shift at his place. No one knew what was going on but both of you knew for sure what was going on.

He looked at you with deep begging eyes to make you stop after you started to rub it softly, giving it a little bit of pressure but not to much. You could feel him get harder under your hand and you smiled.

You moved to his ear and everyone looked at both of you. "Be a good boy and keep quite and you will get what you deserve"
You whispered to him making sure no one heard you.

Everyone started to laugh thinking you asked him something dirty when they saw his face turn red. "Does she want you to f!ck her" they said and you gave them a smile knowing what really was going on.