"Kakeru!" Sara shouted her face filled with red as well as Yuki who looked away.

"So what? You two playing housekeeper?" A voice called as both teens turned to see Machi sat on the bed.

"We wanted to help" Sara stated with a smile while Machi eyes widened

"Glass on the floor is dangerous, wouldn't want you to get hurt" Yuki smiled walking towards the glass while Sara placed things in boxes

"Maybe you wanted to ask me about what them girls said" Machi stated while Sara stopped her fist clenched in frustration.
"Believe what you want, I mean my parents didn't believe me, no one did" she continued, "I'm fed up of convincing people. What's the point?" Machi asked

'What the point' Sara though her eyes widened as she remembered back to that day, yeh day she held them pills, the day the world the came crashing, the day she-

"Do you hate when things are in order?" Yuki questioned snapping the girl out of her trance as she looked up.

"The snow fall, the neat and tidy room, everything that seems perfect bothers you" Yuki continued while Sara looked to Machi.

"Yes! Yes! I-it's scares me!" Machi soon shouted while both other teens eyes widened Turning and seeing the girl crying.

"Because you had to be perfect" Sara stated while Machi eyes traveled to see her growing closer "because of the pressure that was put on you, to be perfect" Sara finished

Yuki stopped and turned to see the dark haired girl now sitting next to Machi, the dullness in her eyes as she spoke.

"You tried your best didn't you?" Sara patting her head while Machi eyes widened and shot up to see Sara smiling at her before Machi balled her eyes out and wrapping her arms around the girl and crying.

'Sara' yuki thought with wide eyes looking  at her as she rubbed Machi head as she whaled, he saw the same pain Machi had. The pressure.

"It was cold" Machi began startling  the two as the looked at her "I was worried about my brother, I just didn't want him to get sick so I went to cover him with a blanket. I wasn't trying to hurt him but they- I couldn't get them to understand!" Machi shouted crying into Sara chest.

"It's not her fault!" A younger Sara shouted out of her hospital bed wearing a white gown. "I- I don't want to do it" Sara stated again

"You will never do this again! How could you the family name!" Her mother should

"You don't understand-" the child began again.

"We will have to monitor her and find a way to keep this a secret" the voice of her father called out.

"Hey Machi" Sara stated as the girl teamed herself from her hug, the sis girl looked up to Sara to see her looking at the snow

"Do you want to make footprints on the snow like before" Sara questioned as Machi eyes widened and remembered back to when Sara comforted her and made footprints in the snow

"S-sara" Machi stuttered while the dark haired girl eyes widened. Before she nodded.

"I-I'm going to go dry my eyes" Machi stated standing up while Sara simple nodded and went back to sorting the clothes out.

"Your the same right?" Yuki questioned while the girl stopped, her movement slowing down as she felt a presence near her

"Y-yuki" Sara stated before her eyes widened seeing the boys face so close to her and it wore such a serious expression.

"Your hiding your emotions, you have to follow what your parents tell you right?" Yuki questioned while Sara gasped her eyes falling.

"T-that's not it" Sara muttered her eyes still on the floor, her eyes widened as she felt a hand brush her cheeks and moving her head up.

"I'm here for you Sara" Yuki stated as the two looked at each other, both leaning closer towards each other. Sara could feel his breath on hers

"Th truth is I can't see-"

'Duh, dun!' A loud music started playing as Sara eyes widened on hearing a very recognizable scream.

"Sorry my stupid phone" Kakeru stated with a dumbfounded expression before it changed into one of fear.

"Kakeru!" A voice called as Sara grabbed the boy by the shirt, Machi stood in the kitchen a smile on her face at the blushing school president.

Sara stood in the room, were the council meeting was taking places, she organised all the paper and placing them on the correct desk.

"Uh, who's on chalk board duty?" Sara questioned with a groan, some student looked at her.

"Machi I think" Kimi smiled while Sara nodded, the council still waited on a few people

"There's a brand new box" another boy stated handing the box towards her, while sea nodded.

"Huh" Sara stated looking at the neat box of chalk before she snapped one in half, everyone looked at her.

"Sara-Chan why would you do that?" Kimi questioned looking at the older girl in confusion.

"I just wanted to" Sara states unknown to her a certain two boys looked at her and smile gratefully before she turned to them.

'I'm here for you Sara' she thought about before her face was flushed with a red expression think about him.

'And I'm here for you two'