❄️𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾❄️

"Daddy, daddy look! It's snowing!" You jumped up and down while pointing at the window. "There's even icicles! Isn't that so cool? Can we go play, papa please!"

"You know we can't munchkin. I'm sorry but, with my heart issues I could get sick." Your father sighed. You went back to the couch, seating yourself next to him.

"But what if you wear mittens, and a coat then can we go out?" Your father seemed to be deep in thought. He hesitated but the second his E/C met your's he couldn't say no.

"YAY!" You jumped off the couch and ran straight to the entrance of the apartment. "Come on daddy, put on your coat!" You reached for your own, quickly slipping it on.

Soon both you and your father were dressed head to toe in winter attire. You ran to a tree and reached for the icicles. "Daddy help, please."

Your father walked over picked you up and placed you on his shoulders. You giggled as you reached for two of the icicles hanging on the tree. "Look it's so pretty." You dangled the larger icicle in front of your father's face.

"What are you going to do with that munchkin?"

"Play with them, what else papa?" Your father let out a breathy laugh.

"How are you going to play with an icicle Y/N?"

"I can play princess and have ice powers, you can be the king and this tree will be the beast!"

"And the icicles are your powers?"

"Yes! When the beast tries to attack you I can protect you! See?" You threw the icicle straight into the tree, piercing the bark."

Your father laughed, "I see."

"Will he be alright?" You turned to face Mr. Joestar.

"Yes but, he will need to be admitted into the hospital. Luckily the wound is not too deep and was slightly repaired."

"Who are you?" Jotaro asked blatantly.

"I'm sure munchkin would be able to tell you." The man had a large smile plastered on his face, and you scoffed.

"You're ridiculous. I have no idea who you are, and stop addressing me as a munchkin."

"But you loved it as a kid, what changed?" You glared at the man. "Well, I have been gone a long time I suppose that explains it."

"It's not smart on your part to impersonate a dead man." Jotaro and Joseph were both understandably confused.

"Y/N? Do you know this man?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"No, I do not know this man."

"I don't understand why you don't believe me. Even our stands are similar, don't you see?" Both you and the man summoned your stands.

He was right both stands are extremely similar. Both shades of transparent blue, (he was a tad bit darker) with snowflakes adorning vital areas of the being, and the hair of his stand was the same color as yours.

"That doesn't prove anything." The man sighed in defeat.

❄️❄️❄️

You, Jotaro, Mr. Joestar, and the mysterious man trekked through the streets searching for Polnareff and Kakyoin. Yes, the man was still following you as he claimed he wanted to help you all.

Mr. Joestar called an ambulance to take Avdol to a hospital where he can get proper treatment.

"How is school?"