I grab my black book bag and head downstairs

I grab my black book bag and head downstairs. "How do I look?"

"Like a pretty fairy princess." My dad jokes as he walks into the kitchen.

"Dad. I was going for just a fairy, not a princess." I whine.

"Well you're still pretty, princess or fairy." He chuckles.

"What if I was a fairy princess?" I cross my arms.

"You'd still be pretty." He takes his to-go coffee mug from Mama and kisses her before walking over to me and kissing the top of my head. "Alright, I'm off to work, love you both, see you at dinner."

"Awe, you gotta work late again?" I pout.

"Don't be upset Frankie, look at it this way, the more hours I get in the more money to buy you your pretty dresses and clothes." He says.

"Yay!" My face lights up. "Okie, love you! Byeee!" I wave until the door shuts. "I'm ready to go Mama."

"Okay, let me go grab my keys." She walks off down the hall to retrieve her keys before walking to the front door. "Alright, let's go." I skip all the way to the car. The ride to school was peaceful with the sound of music playing. When we arrive to the school Mama turns to me. "Okay, I love you, I'll see you after school."

"Okie Mama." I reach for the door handle.

She interjects before I get out. "Are you gonna catch a ride home or do you need me to pick you up?"

"I'll catch a ride, don't worry about it." I smile.

"Alright, bye sweety." She kisses my forehead.

I open the door and get out, skipping into the school. I walk in and head to my friend, Pete's, locker. I find him and yell his name. "Pete!"

"Hey Frankie!" He calls. I run and jump into his arms. "Hey cutie."

"Hi." I giggle, kissing his cheek. "Do you like my outfit?"

"Hell yeah. You look adorable!" He compliments.

I blush. "Thank you...You should let me do your makeup and hair and outfit this weekend and we can have a sweepover."

"Alright. Only if you help me with math." He proposes.

"Otay." I agree.

"Alright, I gotta go take a piss, so put your stuff in my locker while I go do that." He directs.

"Okie!" He sets me down and hurries off to the bathrooms. I turn around to put my books and book bag into his locker. The moment I finished, someone grabs my butt. I squeak and turn around to see one of my bullies named Marilyn Manson. "H-hey!"

"What're you up to sweet thing?" He purrs.

"W-weave me awone...M-Mariwyn." I begin to switch into little space.

"Awe how adorable. You're going into little space for me." He gets closer, and traces the hem of my skirt. "What a lovely outfit you have on."

"S-stop it Mariwyn!" I slap his hand away.

"Be a good little princess and suck me off in the bathroom, how bout that?" He smirks, trying to drag me off to the bathroom.

"N-no stop!" I try to pull away, but he's much stronger than I am.

"Hey, not cool you prick." Some dude I've never seen before shoves Marilyn. He's taller than me, I'd say he's about 5'10. His hair is blue and the sides are shaved, but the top is about 3 or four inches long. He's pretty built, muscle wise. Like, he looks like he works out. He has cool tattoos on his arms, but they're partly covered by, what looks like, paint of some sort. The black paint goes from his neck and arms down and fades as it goes down further. His clothes are all black and he has platforms on too that give him about 3 extra inches of height. He's wearing a full face of makeup, but not just any makeup. His face is all white and his black eyeshadow makes a kind of triangle shape as it points out to the side of his face. He has no eyebrows either, nor did he draw them on. He has black lipstick, but it looks like he used more black eyeshadow to draw a joker smile on. He has two plus symbols, over each eye, where his eyebrows would be. One plus sign is bigger than the other on each side. Then he has two lines across the bridge of his nose. His nose, temples, and jawline are contoured with a blackish-grey.

"Who the fuck are you?" Spits Marilyn.

"I'm Fuckin' Goth Daddy." He replies. "Now leave him the fuck alone, you jerk." He grabs me away from Marilyn and drags me off to some lockers. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah....tank you." I look at the ground, my feet fidgeting.

"I think your outfits adorable." He compliments. "The colors match and it's a very nice style."

"You're so tind, tan we be fwiends?" I blush. He probably thinks I'm weird.

"Sure, we can be fwiends." He smiles.
💀💀💀💀🖤💀💀💀💀
FOR THE LOVE OF GEESUS, PLS TELL ME THAT SOMEONE KNOWS WHO MYSTERY MAN(GOTH DADDY) IS BASED ON THE DESCRIPTION!!! Imma give away who it is in the next chapter and if you don't know him then you HAVE to go check him out!! Anywho thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed
~Sassqueen🖤