Beautiful Remains

You're standing in the bus loop waiting for your bus pull up and then you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around, it's Andy.

"Hey y/n. I didn't know you took the bus."

"Yeah my car is a little messed up, so I can't drive." You say with a side smile.

"Let me drive you home." He smiles and starts to walk to the car, you follow him.

You open the passenger door and put your backpack on your lap. Andy starts the car and suddenly the radio turns on, blasting. He turns it down quickly.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry! I listen to music loud and-"

You cut him off when he sees you turning it louder again. "I like listening to music like this." You say smiling.

Andy starts to drive off the school lot while you bob your head to the music and lip sing to it. He looks over at you and smiles and shakes his head. You look at him for a second and then just keep doing what your doing. He turns down the music to say

"Here's your stop."

You put your bag on your back and open the door and then suddenly it hit you.

"Andy, at lunch you meant to say something, but the bell... it cut you off all I remember you saying is you're soooo and then the bell-"

"Beautiful." He cut you off "You're so beautiful. " Andy blushes so much and looks down at the wheel. You stare at him for a while with a smile on your face.

"Wow ummm Andy thanks."

"Yeah I know I'm weird sorry."

"Well, Andy I think you're attractive..."

He stares at you for a while and then you open the car door and say "Well I should get going, I have a lot of homework and I-" just then you feel Andy's lips pressing against yours. He pulls back and smiles. You smile back and wave him away and walk to your front door.

You think to yourself it's real... I think... love at fir... no no no... it can't be.

You open your door and walk to your room. You toss your bag on the floor and lay flat on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Just thinking over and over about what just happened. Nothing seemed real. Maybe it was a dream. Just let it roll off.

You open your notebook to study for upcoming tests. Then you see a number written with the name Andy Biersack next to it. You smile because even after just one day he found you, yes you attractive. You type in the number on your phone and call him. You hear it ringing, but it goes to voice mail.
Hi, you've reached Andy Biersack. Sorry I missed your call, but leave your information and I'll get back to you.

You hear the beep and say

"Hey Andy. It's y/n, saw your number in my notebook... I'm guessing you put it there. Haha. But yeah call or text me back."

You hang up, but by that time you were called down for dinner.

You ate, but couldn't stop thinking about Andy. You went back up stairs after putting your plate in the sink. You look at your phone and see 8 missed calls and 4 texts from Andy. You decide you read his texts.
Hey y/n
I want to talk about what happened when I dropped you off...
Ummmm... hello?

Y/N?

You laugh because he was so anxious to talk to you. You text back,

Heyy

He responded almost instantly

Oh there you are.

Yeah so about the thing...

I think you're pretty y/n

Thank you :)

I'm sorry,  my phone is almost dead... I'll talk to you tomorrow. I think your pretty cool! Bye

Byyee

You hold your phone close to you and stare at the wall smiling. I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow come sooner you think to yourself.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry it took me so long with the 2nd part! I've been busy. Hope you guys like this though :) I'll be faster on the 3rd part :)

Omg it's hard to write a story without putting your name in it sooo if you see a name instead of y/n let me know.