The whole pack felt the loss of the Luna and the whole pack wept and comforted each other, letting out a howl of respect while the Alpha let out a sorrowful roar and his little daughter whined softly at the loss she felt.

Although half of his souls literally died he still managed to get his little girl under a small tree before bending down in front of her.

"Momma loves you okay belly? Momma loves you and so do I. We love you more than life, always be wise my girl. Be strong, Amabilis." He held her close, kissed her forehead and stood up to leave.

"I love you Papa, I love Momma too" her small voice called out to him.

He turned towards her and sobbed out loud.

It shocked her- she had never seen her Daddy cry before.

Then he nodded and ran towards the yelling, screaming and howls in the distance.

And there she stayed, until all of her pack had deteriorated and the rogues had found her.

She laid under the tree, crying and wrapped in her own arms when she heard a male voices throwing orders.

"I smell a pup, find it!" It bellowed.

She was suddenly pulled out from under it, her small body being held in the air for all to see, in her now dirty and bloody white dress.

she saw at least ten men staring back at her.

"Ahh yes, I feel your aura- oh so like your mothers, too bad she's dead now." A skinny tall man smiled, a yellow teethed smile that scared Mabel.

"W-w-where's papa?" She sounded her concern, scared for her pack and parents.

"Dead" the man answered shortly, making Mabels insides twist in fear and despair.

The man approached her and the person holding her dropped her to the ground roughly making her whimper. The man grabbed a fistful of her hair in his hand and leaned in close to her.

"Nighty Night" he whispered close to her before slamming her head into the ground, making everything go black.

***

Adonis sat with his father on a bunch of leaves, after hunting in his wolf form Adonis got tired so they took a break.

Normally you wouldn't be able to shift until you turn sixteen, but Adonis was a special case- his father believing him to be a Lycan due to his grandad being a Lycan, although the gene skipped his father.

Adonis was very tall for his age. He had turned five a couple months ago and yet stood at 5'1, which was exceptionally tall for a five year old, werewolf or not.

He had Raven black hair, with golden eyes to contrast.

Adonis was yet to talk to his wolf but always somehow knew he was there.

"Adonis, son, are you listening?" His father said, snapping him out of his daydream.

"Huh- oh yes sorry, what was it you said?" He questioned.

"I asked if you were having a sleepover or not, I remember you talking of one, with Liam?" His father said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, no not anymore, he said his mom and dad are giving him a 'mate talk', whatever the heck that is", he says confusedly.

"Don't curse son, your mother would kill me if she heard you." His father said, pointing a finger at him to get his point across.

Adonis nodded.