Chapter 2

The next morning Izuku was on his way to school, normally you two would walk to school and go home together. But he didn't want to bother you yesterday so he left without you. When he got home (ya know after that lil chit chat with Allmight) he felt guilty about leaving you to go home alone. Right now he was almost at the school gate wondering for the reason why you didn't meet him on the way to school.

'Did something happened too her on her way home?' he wondered out loud

He went into the class and as usual no one was there yet since you two where always the first to be in class. On his way to the desk he saw a letter on the table.

'I wonder where it's from...' he thought.

He picked up the letter and saw it was from you it there were already some people entering the classroom.

Bakugou had also entered the classroom by the time and had seen Izuku with the letter in his hand and thought about taking it away from him and read it out to the class thinking it was a cringe love letter he was about to give someone.

He walked over to Izuku and told him to hand over the letter but he refused. Izuku hadn't read the letter himself because he was busy wondering what you could have written in it.

''I said give me the letter nerd'' by the time the whole class was already there and witnessing what was currently happening.

''But it's not for you'' Midoriya said.

''Just give him the letter loser'' one of the classmates said

''Yeah Deku give me the damn letter'' Bakugou said more angry

Izuku shuddered at the tone Bakugo used but still refused to give him the letter. Bakugou got inpatient and pulled the letter out of his hand.

''Well then losers I'd like to have your attentions. It seems like our little Deku got a little crush on someone I wouldn't be surprised if it was our other nerd Y/n'' Bakugou smirked

The whole class was laughing at Izuku. While he only covered his face in embarrassment.

''Stop laughing and give me the letter'' Midoriya said in an almost whisper while his hands still covered his face.

''Well then listen up nerds.''Bakugou said unfolding the letter.

A.N:

Sorry for the very short chapter I will try to upload them to be longer but I'm a lazy person.🤠 Be ready for the next chapter cause a lot more I hope will happen there. Also if anyone other than my friends read this then vote please. 🧍🏾‍♀️

I will be working on the next chapter maybe I will be posting tomorrow or next or next week or next mont HAHA who knows. 🚶🏾‍♀️

I am also working on a anime x reader one shot so check it out when I post something there.

Okay bye now 🏃🏾‍♀️