Movie Night

Toph chocked out her tears feeling the lifeless body by her knees. "Katara." She was distracted. "Katara!" Toph screamed again.

"What?" Katara looked back and saw the body. "oh my god. oh my god. oh my god." She covered her mouth with her left hand and let out a blood curdling scream as tears dropped down from her eyes. She fell to the ground. Not caring if she got killed. She had failed. She had made a promised. And she broke it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  ~Present day, Katara's POV~

I've always been able to relate too super heroes. The ones that hide their identity behind a mask. I'm used to masks. I've never taken mine off.

"okay so then it goes Roku?"

"No," Aang corrected me. "It goes Kyoshi next."

"Ah, okay." Since me and him were partners, together we were doing a project for English. We're learning about the Avatars. The last avatar was Avatar Roku. A fire bending avatar. But after that, there was no more. The Avatar cycle was thought to have broken. That Roku was killed in the state. But I think he's out there. And I won't stop till I find him.

"Who's your favorite?" He asked.

"I don't really know a lot about the avatars," I thought about it for a second. "But probably Yangchen."

He raised his eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yea, the way she made peace with both the spirit realm and the mortal realm, not everyone can do that. It takes a powerful person." He nodded he head, seemingly impressed. I shrugged my shoulders, "and what can I say? I like airbending avatars."

He chuckled as a small pink blush appeared on his cheeks. I shrugged it off as a vibration set off in the pocket of my jeans. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Apartment, 2 hours, you, Sokka, Zuko, Haru, Suki, Mai, Aang, and me, movie night, drinks snacks." Toph listed.

"Uh, which do you want me to buy?"

"I just said. Drinks and snacks."

"GET SOME CATUS JUICE!" I heard Sokka yell.

"SHUT UP DUMBASS!" Toph yelled back at him.

"You're with Sokka right now?" I questioned.

"Nevermind that Kat. Just get what I asked."

"Ight- talk to you later. Love you, mean it."

"Yea, hate you, kidding." I hung up.

"The gaangs gonna hang at the dorm, wanna come?"

"By the tone of Toph's voice I don't suppose its a option."

"Its not, but I try to be nice." He chuckled. "She wants us to buy snacks so wanna come to target with me?"

"Sure."

"Stop. This your car?" I asked standing next to his ride.

"Nice right?"

"Yea its nice! This is fucking sweet Aang!"

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks Kat." I looked back at him, he wore the sweetest, softest smile that made my heart warm.

We got in the car and he started to drive. I may just be horny but he looks hottt when he drives.

"So," I nodded my head. "a 1948 Cadillac sedanette?"