Revenge comes with a knife

~welcome back my bbys~

on this episode of Norah's wtf "I kill men" book we will be getting into some of Katara's background

so ye- carry on

TW: this chapter contains mature things including murder and rape

"You triflin', good for nothing type of brother. Silly me, why haven't I found another? A baller, when times get hard. I need someone to help me out, instead of a scrub like you, who don't know what a man's about." Katara sang while she danced around in her bathroom that was attached to her bedroom.

"Can you pay my bills? Can you pay my telephone bills? Do you pay my automo' bills? If you did then maybe we could chill." She picked her hairbrush up and sang in the mirror. "I don't think you do. So, you and me are through." She sang like Beyonce always going above and beyond.

A/N as queen B should period-

"Now you've been maxing out my card (card). Gave me bad credit, buyin' me gifts with my own ends. Haven't paid the first bil-" The music stopped and her phone started ringing. Katara picked up her phone that was resting on her bathroom counter and lifted it up too her ear.

"Good morning daddy." Katara said as she answered the call.

"Morning Princess, how are you?"

"Good."

"You didn't call me last week Kat."

"I'm sorry dad, i've just been really busy."

"With what? What's going on Kat?"

"Dad, there are some things-

"...I just can't tell you, yeah, yeah, yeah." Hakoda sighed. "I know. You sound just like your mother."

"Dad. I can't tell you for the sake of your safety."

"Yeah, yeah. I've been told this for 20 something years Kat."

"I'm sorry dad."

"I-I just don't want you to be killed out there."

"Dad-"

"No. Stop. Please. I don't wanna hear it."

"I'm not gonna get killed."

"You c- you can't say that Katara. Your mom said. Kya said that, and look where she is now. Just don't get killed, and don't get your brother killed."

"Yes dad."

"I have to go sweetheart."

"Okay dad, love you."

"Love you."

With a beep Hakoda hung up the phone. Katara sighed. "Sorry dad."

~🌞🥀🎻~

Suki's POV

"Tony Lopez cancelled for the 100th time for begging minors for nudes." I was watching cancelled TV on my phone when this came up.

"For god's sake." I checked the time. 11:00. "Shit." I jumped off my bed and opened the drawers of my dresser as fast as I can.

"Incoming call from Water Slut."

"Answer phone call siri." I yelled throwing on my clothes.

"Are you ready Suki? He is 5 minutes away.