Welcome to Hollywood Arts University

Welcome, followers, ones who read my stories, and newcomers. Welcome to my first kataang story. In my other books there is kataang but its not that main focus. Lots have asked me for a kataang (i've actually been asked not just saying that lmao) you ask and you shall receive. Sorry if its shit. Stick with me :)

okay enjoy my lovies.

Katara's POV

"ah, look at it." I said walking into the middle of the dorm room. More like dorm apartment. There were apartments a couple hundred feet away from the campus. Walking distance, but still apart from the school. They were a lot bigger than the regular dorms. They had a kitchen, a small living room area, and three bedrooms.

"I can't." Toph remarked. I rolled my eyes and ran into one of the bedrooms.

"This one is mine!" I yelled and plopped down on the bed.

"I call this one!" I hear Suki yell from one of the bedrooms.

"Why are you guys calling the rooms? We are having the same ones we had last year, and the year before." Toph yelled back.

I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out of my purse to see I got a text.

                                                        Dummy

Dummy: Bruh this is not what I signed up for

Me: What?

Dummy: Haru moved out. He said he wanted to "Try the dorm life"

Dummy: Now me and Zuko are gonna have to be with the new kid.

Me: New kid? There's a new kid?

Dummy: yep. He better be chill.

Me: Wow, we only get a new kid like once every two years. Is he famous or just rich?

Dummy: Pretty sure just rich. His name is Aang, never heard of him

Me: Ah, me neither

"Katara come on! The assembly is starting soon!" Suki yelled.

"Okay!"

Me: Okay meet you at the assembly

Dummy: Bye loser

I rolled my eyes and slipped my phone into my pocket.

Me, Suki and Toph all walked into the big theater room side by side.

"Always assert your dominance Katara. Walk like a model always." My mother's words rang in my ear.

She passed away when I was young. 12. She had always told me to make a name of myself. She told me my singing would take me places someday. I devoted my whole life to making that come to true.

We took our seats, 3rd rows from the front. I was on the end, then Suki, Toph, Sokka, Zuko, Kanto and Haru on the other end. In front of us was Ty Lee, Azula, Mai, jet, and some other kids. Across from me on the other side of the auditorium was a guy i've never seen before. Super cute. Short hair, tatoos, gray eyes.

He turned over to me causing us to make eye contact. He smiled resulting in a blush from me. I quickly turned my head.

"Welcome back to school!" The principle yelled. She had her vice principal next to her. The room filled with applause. The principle rose her hands and the clapping stopped.

"This year is going to be a good one! We expect nothing but the best from all of you. Go to the office for your schedules, and make this day a good first day!"