Ministry return: Ch.46

Start from the beginning

After about 4 shifts, Hermione was the one to keep guard now. She changed into a grey t-shirt and black sweatpants. She stood in the kitchen, making her and Pansy some breakfast. The others were coming in an hour and Hermione wanted them to be fully focused. Before she made theirs, she made a small breakfast to their 2 'prisoners'.

She put them both on paper plates, and looked down at the food

She put them both on paper plates, and looked down at the food. A piece of toast and an apple was all they were getting. It was too generous she felt, but she didn't care. She headed to Theo's room first. She entered and saw him asleep. She placed the trey on his bed beside him and began telling him to get up. It took 3 tries but he sat up and Hermione undid one hand. She charmed the chains to be burning hot if someone tried to undo them. The mn she left the room and headed to Draco's. She walked in and saw him awake in his chair, only having a ball and chain to keep him from escaping. It upset her that Pansy didn't do more but she didn't comment on it. She placed the plate infront of him. She turned to leave but he grabbed her arm as he stood. "Mia just give me a second-"He was saying but she interrupted him. "Let me go"She snapped. He then grabbed her other wrist and tightened his grip so she wouldn't go. He turned and forced her to sit in the chair. He knelt down before her and began talking. "I know you hate me, trust me I do, but you know what happened, I was blackmailed into it. Yes it's my fault because I tried to go behind your back but you don't understand. I know Blaise told you all about that person telling me how you were meeting Astoria. and that person filled my mind with a bunch of things. I felt like you didn't trust me enough, which caused me to not trust you and then I ended up loosing everyone's trust. Mia you got to understand, I know what I did was wrong, and I know how much it hurt you"He explained. "But I'm begging you, please forgive me Mia"He mumbled. Hermione saw the tears In his eyes and closed her own so she wouldn't see his pain. "The last thing I'd think of doing would be forgiving you, let alone getting things back to how they were"She said. She pushed his hands away and left the room, slamming it behind her.

She continued making breakfast for her and Pansy before waking her sister up. "He wants me to forgive him"Hermione told her. "I don't think I can, how does he expect me to forget everything he's done" She questioned. "No ones telling you to forget, what he's done. Remember what you said to me a few months ago, forgive but never forget? Well use your own Advise and Learn from it"Pansy said. Hermione sighed. " No one in their right mind would forgive him, He's the reason we're at this point, and I promised him if a single person died today that I'd send him off to the dementors"She explained. "You don't have it in you"Pansy muttered. "What?" Hermione snapped. "You're in love with him and you know it, I know you won't be able to exchange someone's life for another, especially for people you care about"Pansy said. Hermione scowled, looking down at her food. What saved her from reacting to this awkward moment was the others arriving.

Hermione explained to them everything, from the beginning to end. "And you expect him to agree to it?"Harry asked. "He doesn't have a choice"Hermione smirked. She went over to Theo's room and opened the door. She walked in and undid the chains around his wrists. Levitating the hall and chain, she made him exit the room and sit across from the others. "You aren't taking this seriously, Are you? He can easily attack us"A ministry member snapped, one they had freed from the rebellions imprisonment. "You sound scared"Theo sneered. "You're a psychopath"She snapped. "I wouldn't use psychopath, I fooled all of you once and I can do it again"He snarled. "And you're sure he's gonna work with us?"Ron questioned. "I told you, He doesn't have a choice"Hermione said. "What could you possibly do to have him team with you?"The same ministry member snarled. "I'm starting to rethink bringing you along"Ginny snapped at her. "Hermione's a better witch then you could ever be, her judgement is much more reliable then yours"She said. The girl glared at her before scoffing, sitting down in a chair. "imagine getting exposed by a Weasley"Theo laughed. Hermione hit the remote, causing an electric shock to pass through him. But it wasn't only Theo. "OW!"They heard from the other room, causing half of them to take out their wands. "Don't worry, Its only Draco"Pansy said. They still didn't lower their wands. "He's not being ambushed, I just connected their rings to the controller"Hermione said, showing them the remote.

"What rings?", "a controller?", "Still doesn't explain anything", "You made them get engaged?".

Everyone turned to look at Blaise, including Theo. "What? If I was her, I would've done the same. They hate each other and getting them to live under one roof is the best revenge"He shrugged. "Using their best friend against them, useful"Hermione smirked.

After their meeting, Hermione was a little worried that Draco and Theo would escape, so she added a little accessory. It was anklet so thin that it looked like a hair. It would shock the person, restrict their magical ability, a tracker, and it could stupefy the person wearing it as well. This time she didn't connect them, knowing that it could go wrong. She put it on them when they weren't paying attention so they wouldn't know about it. She also Gave Theo a potion that wouldn't allow him to talk, it lasted at least 6 hours.

Now they were inside the ministry, waiting in the center of it with everyone else. They had gathered at least 100 people, and they were prepared to fight for their lives. "So, you ready for our deal?"Ami asked, walking in, having a whole army behind her. "You and your 'troops' are going to have to leave the ministry first, then you'll get him back" Hermione said. "Why don't I call half of them off till we get him back?"Ami suggested. Hermione glanced at the others. "We're getting Theo and Draco"Ami added. "That wasn't the deal"Harry snapped. "Then I guess you can say goodbye"Ami snarled, her and her army raising their wands. "Ok ok! You'll get both, but then only a quarter of your army can stay"Hermione told. Ami smirked. "We've got a deal"She said.

Hermione brought forward Draco and Theo, and 3 of the rebellions came and took them. Theo was let free of his cuffs but Draco was kept in them. "Foolish Mia"Theo laughed, raising his wand at them. Hermione stepped back. "You're stupid to think we'd easily give up"Ami smirked. Hermione then smirked in return. Before all chaos happened. Theo raised his wand and a huge ball of light came out of it, before it flashed, causing large sparks to fly everywhere, knocking out Ami's entire army, having heard bodies hitting the floor from where the other half of them were. Hermione's group however was completely protected, along with Theo and Draco. Ami was the only one awake, though she couldn't move. "I would never come without a brilliant plan"Theo said, staring down at her as he began changing back to Hermione. 'Draco' also changed back, turning into Ginny. The Hermione across the room became Kingsley and two of the people in their group turned into Theo and Draco. "What have you done!"Ami barked. "Save your bickering, you're heading off to Azkaban"Ginny smirked.

A few hours passed, And a few aurors entered Hermione's office. "We've gotten all of them in high security cells, they won't be able to see anyone for The next few years"The Auror said. She nodded. "Thank you"She smiled. "There's also someone outside who'd like to see you"The other Auror added. "Let them in"She said. They left her office, and someone else walked in. Her cheerful smile fell, her eyes losing their happy spark and turning into hard glaring eyes. "You just can't resist taking your eyes off me, can you?"Draco remarked as he sat in the chair across her desk. "What're you doing here, you're supposed to be at your trial"She barked. "Well you see darling, having a rich family and many people to defend your case makes a trial end as quickly as it started"He smirked. "Don't call me darling"She snarled. "It's impossible to not get any punishment, you helped a group of murders"She said. "He did get a punishment, 3 weeks in Azkaban, then 4 months of house arrest and then he'll have to do limited house arrest for 9 weeks, basically meaning he's allowed to leave the house 10 times within those 9 weeks but only if 5 people are with him, including 2 full grown adults. And after that he's allowed to go back to his normal life"Harry rolled his eyes as he walked in. "Only 7 months of punishment?"She questioned. "Since he helped last minute and was black mailed into it, he got an excuse to shorten his time"Harry explained. Hermione scoffed, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair. "Potter, give us a minute"Draco said. Harry looked over at Hermione, who was too busy glaring out the window. He stepped out of the office and Draco leaned over the desk. "Mia, I know I messed up, a lot, and I'm sorry, if you could just give me a chance to-"He was saying but she Interrupted. "A chance to fuck everything up again? Yeah no thanks"She snapped. "I'm not gonna mess things up again, I swear"He said, getting to his feet. "And that's what I thought the last 3 times, get out of my office!"Hermione barked. He didn't move for a few seconds, before Hermione hit the bell on her desk. "Take him to suffer his weeks in Azkaban"Hermione said to the aurors who entered her office as she glared at Draco.

He was dragged out and Hermione fell back into her chair, her hands covering her face. By the time his Azkaban weeks are over, she would've gotten out of the apartment, and continued on with her life without him in it.