Anam: (✯ᴗ✯)
Ayesha babes phone mute pe dalna parta hai.
(you need to put it on mute)

Ayesha: ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Haan mute me dalke Mumma ke pass danth khaun?
( I'll put it on mute and get screwed from mom ryt?)

Shahmir: ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Ayman would have answered your call. It's not like she doesn't talk to your parents.

Ayesha: ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Arre it's not that. Mumma will scold me for always sleeping.

Anam: (✯ᴗ✯)
Okay guys you know what? I Drank Sweetend yogurt juice while shopping

Zeeshan: (•̀ᴗ•́)و
Meethi lassi bolte usku angreez.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
(FYI it's called sweet lassi)

Anam: (✯ᴗ✯)
I know duffer.🙄

Junaid:ಠ_ಠ
Anam and Zeeshan stop fighting.

Ayman: ✿●‿●✿
Okay bye guys. Gtg. Please pray that he doesn't make fun of me or yell at me in class for that stupid stunt.

Bushra: (。◕‿◕。)
Don't worry Ayman main hoon na. He won't do anything.

Ayman: ✿●‿●✿
Haan Haan I'm in this trouble bcoz of you. So nope I don't need your help.

~Group chat ends~

She kept her phone aside and thought about the blunder she had done but deep inside she knew that she had fun. She had always loved to play with her brothers and when ever they would go on trips she was the one playing stunts. Her father used to always tell her lightly to not do such stuff. He truly loved her and cared a lot about her. But as times passes things change, people change, priorities change. Nothing remains the same.

The next day she woke up and got dressed for college. She wore a pastel pink floral Maxi gown and paired it with wine colour scarf. She went to college along with Ayesha.

Everyone were gathered around the parking lot and were telling ayman that everything would be fine and not to worry about it. She had some how calmed down.

They walked to the class which to her luck had to be Nihaal's class. She had started to panic.

"Act normal" Bushra whispered.

"For this kind of situation, the most natural thing would be to panic, so technically I can panic" Ayman retorts.

"NO. That is not what I meant! Act like its a normal day!" Ayman just rolled her eyes. How could she act normal when he would always give her that grumpy look.

"My normal days of late, consists of a lot of panic. Especially since he came into existence" Ayman whisper yelled.

"Will you just cooperate?" Bushra tried one last time.

"When a person is panicking, they are not apt to cooperate very well!" saying this she entered the class. She saw her watch and she realised that she was late again. 'way to go Ayman' mocked her subconscious mind

"Oh look we also have monkeys in our class today. Class do you know, nowadays monkeys also click pictures? And would you mind telling me why are y'all late again? We're y'all busy clicking pictures again?" he said while dressing to the class and chuckling. Then he turned towards us and asks trying to control his laugh.

The whole class erupted in laughter.

Ayman and her group of friends were embarrassed to the core.

She did not expect him to make fun of her. She thought he will scold her but instead he was making fun of her.