-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍- 𝒇𝒓

Heyy. Umm, my life is officially hell. But that's okay :) my granny back at it again 😞💕

Even though this book— or my recent chapter in general— has the lowest votes I've ever had, I'm updating cuz I'm bored.

GUYS I THOUGHT I LOST MY FUCKIN AIRPODS IN ORLANDO, AND THE WHOLE TIME, IT WAS IN MY BAG.

— 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 —

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Sooooo to fill y'all in,

My mother flew here to find us, found our rooms and of course, acted like she loved me. Something was very odd with her.

—Eventually we found out the real reason she was here,

She tried to fight me because I was refusing to go back with her, bitch was finna kidnap me

So Von shot her in the neck a couple times, and a few somewhere else,

— I DONT KNOW WHEN THE MF BOUGHT A GUN HERE, BUT SHIT, IT CAME IN HANDY.

— OH ! And before all of this, my mother was SNEAK DISSING AMA,

And Ama caught on, so Ama scratched out her eyes— no deadass, my mother had scars on her eye balls, and she had a couple on her eye lids... I keep forgetting to cut Ama's nails.

But tomorrow is our last day here, and I must say it's been hectic... very,

But I did have a good time, despite the rest...

Von was sleeping on my chest right now, and it's kinda early in the morning, it's a lil dark, and all we had was the tv on.

He needa stop laying on me, I can barely breathe sometimes.

Nigga ain't even take a shower last night,

I sighed. "Von ! Get ya big nasty ass up and get in the tub—"

[ik y'all saw it on tiktok 🙄]

"Shhhhh" Ama said, rolling over.

"Gir—" i started, but Von moved around, causing me to save the little ass breath I had left to breathe.

"Vonnnn" I whined, trying to move his body atleast halfway off.

"Mmcht. Fine. Crybaby ass" he mumbled, getting off.

5 minutes later....