keeping him at a distance.

𝐊.

EREN

I haven't been able to get her out of my mind, especially since she now spends a lot of her time here. She gets along with everybody, speaks freely to everyone, yet she keeps her distance from me. When we make eye contact, she immediately looks away from me and I can't help but feel insulted and ignored.

I don't even know the girls name because Armin has made it his mission to keep her away from me ever since that interaction her and I had. It's been a month since then and all she does is hang around here. I hear her laugh boom through the walls every almost every single day and it somehow tend to reach my heart like I've known them all too well.

But I've never met her! It's so infuriating and I try to just stop but she somehow wiggles her way back into my head.

I ask about her, but nobody will tell me anything, even approaching her best friend isn't possible.

I'm at the point in which I just want to trap her in a corner and ask her who she is, but I couldn't. I'd be in trouble with everybody, Armin would hate me even more than he already does. Though he's seemed to relax a bit, but he would not forgive me for getting close to his new girlfriend like that. Especially the one he seems absolutely head over heels for.

I sigh as I lay in my girlfriend's bed staring up at the ceiling. Spending my time with Mikasa has been able to keep my mind of this mystery girl a bit. Though she still wonders in my mind...

I hear footsteps approaching the bed, I chose to ignore them though, too lost in my own thoughts to really notice them. "Hi," her face appears above me, a bright smile spread across her features. I flinch out of my thoughts looking back at her, I smile begins to form on my face as I study her face. She really was one of the most beautiful people I'd ever laid my eyes on. "Hey," She leans down pecking my lips before placing herself down on my body, her head resting on my chest.

I hear her sigh softly causing my heart to flutter. I instinctively wrap one of my arms around her shoulder and the other one of her lower back bringing her closer to me. I look down seeing as she closed her eyes with a soft smile on her face, "how are you?" She whispers for only me to here, "I've been okay, just stressed. What about you?" I reply beginning to rub her shoulder, making my way down her back, caressing it gently.