unsure.

𝐊.

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Opening the door to her dorm room, she walks in tossing her bag to the side; closing the door, leaning against it a bit, sliding down on it feeling her bottom hit the ground lightly. A sigh leaves her mouth as she sits there thinking back on what just happened.

She heard light footsteps coming towards her, making her head turn. "Hey...you, okay?" Sasha asks, staring down at her. Y/n shifts her position to look up at Sasha, "I'm not sure...Sash..." She pauses feeling a bit embarrassed at the fact; she looks down avoiding Sasha's eye-contact. "I... have a date tomorrow night."

Silence.

Sasha was in complete shock. Was this her Y/n? Y/n who always made an excuse when a boy asked her out? Y/n who has stated multiple times that all men were the same? Y/n who has never been boy crazy in her life?

"Y/n... are you high?" Y/n immediately looked up at her with a look of 'what the fuck.' "No, I'm not high." She sighs before speaking again, "You remember that guy from the party that I flirted with, and he flirted with me but in the end, I rejected him and blah, blah, blah. —"

"Yes, I remember." Sasha says interrupting her, "Well he hasn't left me alone since. He dm'd, he followed me on Instagram, he walked me to class, he begged me to go out with him. I said yes because he was giving me a headache." She finishes feeling her headache come back.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Sasha asks as she kneeled down in front of Y/n, "go on the stupid date and see if he'll somehow give up...I don't know Sash." Y/n replies tiredly as she wanted Armin to be the last thing on her mind. Yet during class all she could think about is what he said. What he felt towards her.

"N/n, come on get up and go to my bed...I'll make you some tea and then we can talk more about it there, okay?" Sash says calmly, noticing that her friend was either one, starting to overthink from the way that she was staring at the ground or two, starting to dissociate. Which had always scared Sasha when things like this happen but she knew a cup of tea would help her N/n. It always did.