why so cold?

𝐊.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Staring up at the ceiling, question every single thing that has happened last night. How could she just blow him off like that? Was she being for real?

His head was spinning as he was thinking about the whole situation. She looks nothing like her! Yet acts exactly like her! I don't understand...

His thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the door opening, "Armin! What happened yesterday? I thought you said you were gonna bang her!" Connie asked a bit worried for his friend as he had not come down all morning and had been in his room since Y/n had left the  last night.

"Connie doesn't she remind you or someone?" Armin asked sitting up slowly. Connie stares at Armin and thinks for a second before responding. "I mean...kinda...wait! Are you thinking about?" Armin nods slowly, "Oh! I mean I guess. She does have the demeanor. What makes you think they're alike though?"

"Well...she rejected me straight up. The same way, also she called me a perv and said she knew what I was doing. Just like her." Armin replied with a bit of hesitation in his voice as he was a bit embarrassed to admit the girl did not hold back on how she really felt.

"That's all? You think she's like her because of the way she rejected you?" Connie said with an eyebrow raised, any girl could've rejected him like that. Silence hit for a couple of seconds before Armin decided to speak up, "Connie...do you think she can help me get over her?"

Connie shrugs, "I guess but you can't expect Y/n to be just like her. They're completely different people. Remember that before you do anything stupid. I'm gonna go, I have something to do." With that Connie left leaving Armin in his own thoughts.

I'm gonna do it.

Armin got up, running after Connie, "Connie wait! Can I get her number? Do you have it?" Connie shook his head 'no,' "I have her instagram though."