the perspectives of intimacy.[♡]

𝐊.

╰ sexual content ahead ♡︎

sexual content ahead ♡︎

THIRD PERSON POV

Intimacy, a word described in many different ways. Textbook definition wise it means, 'a close . familiar, and usually affectionate or loving personal with another person or group.' But it was so much more in the eyes of society. Some people viewed it as, 'an intimate act, especially sexual intercourse,' or 'a private cozy atmosphere.' It is seen as a building block in a relationship, once a couple establishes it and works to build it up it is a given that the relationship is solid.

Both the adults had their views on it.

Different but yet so similar. To Y/n intimacy was solely about truth; when a person realizes they can tell somebody their truth, when a person could truly show themselves, when the person is sitting right in front of that somebody with raw emotions and truth and their response is, "you're safe with me." That is what intimacy was for her...she'd never experience something like that but she craved it tremendously.

For Armin, it was to show the most insecure parts of oneself, giving that specific person access to the most vulnerable parts of the body and the soul. The beauty of being able to feel, not only physically but emotionally, capture the feeling made his heart feel full. It gave him a sense of accomplishment, the sense that he had captured the most vulnerable parts of a person, keeping it all to himself. He'd only experienced it once, yet it didn't feel real. It was like he dreamt it later, forgetting the feeling.

The girl gave him 3 months. 3 months for her to decide what she wanted with him. He only needed 3 weeks to realize that he adored her. From head to toe she was amazing. The day she showed up at his home to check on him, he knew.

Yet he never knew what she was feeling, it seemed to fluctuate constantly as days she was distant but other days it was like her world revolved around him. It confused him but he was going to win her over no matter what. He couldn't bear letting her go...she was his even if she didn't know she was, it was imprinted in his brain that nobody would ever treat her better than he did. It sickened him to think about anybody trying to hit on her or take her from him.