"...I'll ask Su Hang about it tonight." Shen Xi hesitated and didn't agree to anything.

"Alright. Then we'll wait for you two at home." Liu Fang looked down at her watch and said: "It's getting pretty late, I have to go back to work."

Shen Xi immediately stood up and carried the fat cat in her arms as she walked Liu Fang to the door.

Liu Fang had a kind smile as she waved goodbye. But the moment she turned away, her face immediately sank. As she walked back to the Su company building, she was deep in thought. Shen Xi, that silly naive girl, would never actually like that illegitimate bastard Su Hang, right? If Shen Group really did fall into Su Hang's hands, then there would be no hope for her plans to overthrow him.

"Chief Liu, President Su wants to convene a meeting to discuss the collaboration plans with HK Industrial." Liu Fang's secretary immediately informed her of the meeting as soon as she entered the building.

"I see." Liu Fang took the folder her secretary offered her and walked towards the meeting room.

As she approached the conference doors, she saw Su Hang. Liu Fang gave him a friendly smile and sounding like a concerned elder, asked: "Su Hang, why didn't you tell me that Xiao Xi came!"

Su Hang, who had been about to step inside the conference room, stopped and turned towards Liu Fang.

"Why didn't she have lunch with you? I went to a nearby coffee shop for lunch and happened to see Shen Xi there. You should have told me! She was there all alone; people might misunderstand." Liu Fang deliberately said.

Su Hang looked at Liu Fang coldly. He didn't say a word, seemingly wanting to hear what it was she could possibly say.

Liu Fang had been working in the business world for so many years that she naturally wouldn't feel stage fright when talking to Su Hang. Instead, her solo-performance became even more energetic: "I talked to her for a bit and mentioned visiting the Su family house, but she seemed hesitant. I guess that's understandable. After all, Xiao Xi came from a famous family, while your identity is somewhat embarrassing...but I'm sure she'll figure things out soon. After all, you're so outstanding."

"Manager Liu." Su Hang turned away and coldly said: "While in the company, please call my President."

Liu Fang's smile turned stiff, and her face turned red with embarrassment.

"Also, we're not going back to the Su family house." Su Hang said. "Like you've said before, Shen Xi married me, not a Su family member."

Liu Fang's expression twisted at his words. But Su Hang ignored her and went inside the meeting room. Fang Yu, who had been listening nearby, was also very angry. He turned towards Liu Fang and rudely said: "Manager Liu, please move, you're blocking the way."

Fang Yu knew that as the chairman's wife, the domineering Manager Liu could never stand to be looked down on by a small secretary.

And sure enough, Liu Fang was so angry she threw the folder she was holding onto the floor. But nobody was concerned. Everybody knew that Su Hang had complete control of the company. Su BoNian might be the chairman, but that was only Su Hang giving him face. Su BoNian had no real power.

But in the end, Liu Fang's words still had an effect. Su Hang's expression was foul during the entire meeting.

Su Hang knew that Shen Xi owned a cat cafe nearby. When he first started working for the company, he had encountered many different difficulties and all kinds of harassment. So whenever he was in a bad mood, he would go to Shen Xi's cafe. He would drink a cup of coffee and imagine that his coffee was made by Shen Xi herself. Sometimes he would take a book from the shelves and read through them, daydreaming that maybe one or two of the books had been read by Shen Xi too. As long as he thought like this, his irritable mood would always disappear.