The two boys left the workshop and started on their way to their next destinatio- Izuku zoned back into reality and tugged Shoto to follow him as he went to exit the workshop.

"Oh before we go, how long?" Izuku turned to look at the man who he had entrusted the care of his suit.

"It'll take about two maybe two and a half hours."

Hmm I'll give Shoto a tour of the underground while he's busy. "Alright, bye Thanatos!" With that The two left the workshop and Shoto decided to speak.

"Why must I stay quiet?"

"Ummm well sometimes, well when you're here, and you say the wrong thing... things can get messy. And they get messy fast." Izuku had witnessed it himself. He had been in the underground with Toga and the girl had questioned if a merchant's purse was indeed real leather. Izuku was soon dragged into the mix by Toga why did I choose a bitch as my bff. He found himself walking home with a knife jutting out his thigh... it was Toga's knife. How it got there, Izuki didnt know.

"Oh" and Shoto has become mute again... I need to build up his confidence, he needs his vigilante persona. Izuku had developed what he called his vigilante persona. What it was was the personality he developed, it became his metaphorical suit of armor. It had somehow started creeping into his actual personality. But it wasnt noticable... unless you hadn't seen him in a year and didnt know what he did for and as his career.

"First step to the underground: look straight ahead, wear a face of confidence. Yeah just like that!" Shoto followed Izukus instructions albeit hesitantly. "Ok now square your shoulders... PERFECT!"

Shoto is not gonna be happy with me for this. Taking out his phone Izuku pressed record and aimed it at his friend... in the middle of a busy street... full of thugs. Yeah ok we might not be in the best part of town for this.

Taking in a deep breath Izu made sure he shouted exactly what Shigaraki had when it was Izuku's first time. "I'VE BROUGHT A LITTLE FISH WITH ME TO HANG WITH THE SHARKS! DONT EAT HIM HE'S MINE!" translation: Shotos never been here, show him our ways, dont fuck him up because he's with me. If Izuku had not said the last bit, Shoto would most probably be dead. Lucky he remembered it.

Jumping back Izuku gave an encouraging nod to his friend who once again looked confused. Every single one of the road's occupants swiveled to look at Shoto poor guy. Then out of the crowd came a low grumbling, a man pushed his way to the front and muttered short profanities whenever he was bumped into. Oof he's buff, I'm sorry Shoto.

"I volunteer!" Cheers filled the area as a ring of people grew around the Todoroki. Izuku found a nice view spot and recorded his friend being 'taught' the way. They were somewhat sparring and somewhat clawing each others throats out. Izuku was in awe.

An hour had passed and only then did they stop. Shoto stood tall, alert, dangerous. The crowd went dead silent, "It is done." Izuku watched as Shoto stood warily in the ring of people.

A rough voice carried through the crowd, "you must start the cheer boy."

Shoto glanced around uncertainly until his gaze landed on Izuku who gave him a nod of encouragement. Hesitantly he shouted. His voice was raw but it was loud. Very loud. Screams, yelps and shouts of triumph rang out. And when people in the surrounding area heard, they to started as well.

After what felt like an eternity later the cheers died down and everybody went about their business as usual. Izuku made his way to Shoto and pulled the boy away. All the dangerous ones will now know there's a newbie in the area and will look for them.

"What was that for?!" He didnt see the difference. How can he not see the difference?

"Look how you're walking... look how you naturally have an air of confidence about you. That my dearest Sho, is what that was for." Izuku smiled at the other's dumbfounded expression.

"I could've done that if you had told me to." He was not impressed.

"People can see through that...its artificial and it shows, now it's real, it's natural."

"Hmm" they continued their walk to Izuku's favourite place in the underground. It was a small cafe that not many people knew about and luckily it was in the nice part of the underground.

"NO! PLEASE NO, SHE'S TWELVE! YOU CANT DO THIS TO HER, TO OUR FAMILY-" and suddenly the two boys found themselves taking the scenic route past what they hoped was just a false alarm.

It wasnt. Fuck me dead. Can I not get any rest. Jumping in Izuku went to disarm what he was sure was an abusive husband damn I haven't had enough coffee to deal with this.

.
.
.
.

A/n: Life and Death's name, Thanatos is a god of death. Just a fun fact. Soo I've been busyyyyyy *yay* note my sarcasm.

This didnt go how I thought it would, but you know how sometimes stories write themselves. Yeah that kinda happened. It doesn't change anything in the big picture tho.

Also let me know if you want me to add more messages between NezUwU and Totally.not.a.vigilante

With that being said,
Bye~