Morfin stared in horror as he quickly stood in front of his father, "You will not touch my father! I've heard what've you done to your own family! Kill me! Not him!"

Tom clicked his tongue once more as he shook his head and let out an evil laughter, "You never learn...do you?" he sounded as he flickered his gaze between Morfin and his father.

"Let's do this quickly shall we?" Tom growled lowly as he poised his wand towards Morfin, who was trembling in fear. "Stupefy!"

Morfin was stunned as Tom laughed devilishly, "Ah, now off to you..grandfather." he snarled as he slowly approached the elder man. The elder man watched in fear as he tried to step back but soon stumbled onto the ground continuing to crawl back.

Tom laughed as he bent down and grabbed Morfin's wand and smirked towards the elder man on the ground, he glanced to the stunned Morfin on the laying next to him and grinned, "Poor you grandfather, no one here to protect you no more."

The elder man only stayed on the ground trembling in fear, "P-please..Tom-."

"VOLDEMORT! Don't you dare call me my Muggle name!" Tom snapped furiously as the elder man started shaking viciously in fear.

"R-right..Voldemort...p-please..I beg you.." the elder man stammered as Tom clicked his tongue and shook his head disapprovingly.

He poised Morfin's wand im his hold towards the elder man and smirked, "Any last words?"

The elder man stared in horror as no words could be formed, Tom only laughed at the sight, "I thought so. Goodbye Grandfather."

"Avarda Kedarva!"

Just then, A giant shining green light emitted from the wand in Tom's hold as it hit the elder man who groaned and whimpered loudly in pain. However, Tom's grin only widened as the man grew more and more lifeless each second.

Thud!

Y/N shot her eyes open and jumped out up as her chest heaved up and down, drops of sweat ran down her face as her shirt was drenched. She glanced around the room frantically before letting out a sigh in relief as she slowly recovered her breath.

She buried her face in the palms in her hands and took a deep breath, in attempt to calm herself down.

"Y/N?"

"Ahh!" Y/N shrieked causing her to jump up once more.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Harry questioned as he held a concerned expression, the girl felt herself calm down as she realized it was just Harry. She nodded and sent a weak smile to the raven-haired boy, "Bloody hell, Harry. I-I'm fine"

However, the raven-haired boy didn't seem convinced as he placed the book he picked up from the floor back on the desk and eyed the girl skeptically, "You're drenched in sweat, what happened?"

"Nothing, just a dream that's all." Y/N responded nonchalantly but she could sense the annoyed sensation from the raven-haired boy. Harry sighed as he motioned to the girls bed and sat on the edge of it, next to the girl, "A nightmare?"

Y/N averted her gaze to her lap as she slowly nodded, "Yeah.." she muttered lowly. Harry sent the girl an apologetic look before he reached his hand out to her lap and patted it softly, "What's it about?"

"I don't know.." Y/N whined irritatedly as she let out a huff, "It's nothing much to worry about I believe.." she told but Harry only scoffed in response.

"You woke up drenched in sweat and all frightened up, that's nothing?" he retorted but the Ravenclaw didn't respond. Harry sighed, his lips pursed together as he watched the disheveled state of the girl, "We've talked about this, Y/N, remember."