When I first arrived at the palace, I felt suffocated. So what I did was to wander outside for a moment to have some fresh air.

And that's where I met him. A person who was drenched in blood that needed my help. I treated him since I had healing ability and left him after that night.

The next day, the crown prince visited my home. It was then I realized that he was the person I treated that night.

He expressed his gratitude by giving gifts and presents to me.

There wasn't a single day that passed that he didn't visit me. And that's where it all started.

I developed feelings for him and knew later on that he felt the same for me.

The prince wasn't the only person I met in my life.

There was the Duke Richard, Justin, and many other nobles. Especially Patricia Cornwall.

She was like the villainess that was assigned to ruin my life.

But the prince always helped me.

After many months, we faced many challenges together, our love grew deeper, and the prince decided to propose to me. And I happily said yes.

I thought that marital bliss was my happy ever after but I was wrong all along.

After the wedding, I went back.

I went back to the time where the banquet hasn't started yet and my body moved on its own.

It was like I had no control on my own body.

I had no freedom.

Everything happened over and over again.

The banquet, the prince, the confessions, the challenges, the bullyings, and her.

Especially her.

Moriana Allisson.

She kept dying in front of me over and over again and I can't help but feel guilty everytime I get back in time.

I don't even remember how many times I went back in time while gaining no control over my body.

Despite returning back in time again and again, a goal suddenly popped out. I wanted to have a dream. I wanted to be a fashion designer.

I don't know why but it just happened to be that way.

And so, in the nth time of my return, I decided that I should act differently. I wanted to try at least.

But when I went to the garden at the night of the banquet, the prince wasn't there.

He suddenly walked in unscathed and safe. I took the initiative to talk to him but he threw off my hand.

'Wait, did I just move freely?'

It was then I realized that everything changed at that moment.

I can move on my own now. I can choose what I want to do right now.

So I decided to work out my dream and also on gaining Moriana's forgiveness by befriending her.

I finally achived my dream on making dresses and got to befriend Moriana after everything that happened.

I also learned that this very moment of my return, I finally knew the meaning of friendship, freedom, happiness and love.

I loved being free. I loved having friends. I loved to be happy.

But in the end, everything I loved was taken out by that single person.

Patricia Cornwall.

Dear Moriana, my only friend,

Thank you for everything.

I think dying was the only way for me to be free after all.

Goodbye.

Did I become your friend?