✍︎︎27✍︎︎

Start from the beginning

"I guess," Harry mumbled quickly. He rested his head onto Draco's shoulder. He sighed, he was exhausted - it had been a long night.

"I'm tired." He slurred. The Slytherin nodded before grabbing the blanket and the two almost-empty mugs. Harry leant against a counter, watching the boy intently. He smiled when he was finished and turned to face the black-haired boy.

"You're really pretty," Harry mumbled but loud enough for Draco to here. The blond smiled walked over.

"You're prettier," Draco smirked. Harry shook his head, still smiling brightly.

"Will you...sleep in my bed again?" Harry timidly asked. He looked up at the other boy, Draco smiled pulled Harry into a hug.

Harry completely relaxed under Draco's arms, his whole body slumping against the taller boy. The shorter smiled at the heat bouncing off of Draco's body.

"Of course, darling," Draco smiled.

Harry's heart swelled at the nickname, his cheeks heated up as he smiled. He could've fallen asleep right there, he felt comfortable and 'at home' with Draco.

-

Harry walked through the evergreen forest, birds whistling quietly, twigs snapping under his feet. He took in long breaths of clean, fresh air. The trees made a canopy of leaves over head, locking out most of the sun and the blue of the sky.

His tear-stained cheeks were cold to the touch, his nose red because rubbing it too harshly. He sniffed and roughly shoved his hands in his trouser pockets.

His hair looked like more of a bird's nest then usual, he tie was hanging loosely from his neck and his shirt had the first three buttons undone. His school robe, however, was no where to be seen.

Harry looked up from staring at his feet, his eye rested on an open field a few metres away. The grass seemed to glisten in the mid-day sunlight and he had a small glimpse of the clear, blue sky.

He sped up his walking - desperate to see the place he had just discovered. His brow furrowed with curiosity as he looked from left to right.

As he neared the small grassland, a smile formed on his face. He found a place where he could be alone and at peace. He looked up at the blue sky, free from dark clouds.

He walked to the middle of the field, feeling the need to lay down. He sat down, taking in a deep breath and placing his hands between his thighs. Harry spotted a small family of foxes, a mother and a father with a small cub. They bounced around each other, seemingly happy. He smiled at the sight.

"Harry, what are you doing here?"

Harry turned and saw a tall, dark-haired boy: Dylan. He scrambled to his feet, looking down at them once he was stood up.

"I-I didn't know you knew about this place," he bit his lip, anxiously.

"You said you were going to Hogsmeade," Dylan said, his voice firm and rough. He sounded furious about a small thing.

"Hermione ditched me," he spat out. He was actually planning to meet up with Draco but Dylan despised the boy. He hated that Draco had ditched him, probably for his slut of a girlfriend.

"Oh did she? Because I saw her ten minutes ago on her way out of Hogsmeade and her hands wear filled with shopping bags," Dylan crossed his arms over his chest.

Harry gulped. He took a step back, trying to slowly get farther away from Dylan. The taller boy only came closer.

"F-Fine, I was meet Draco..."

Dylan sighed, he clenched his fists together. His eyes narrowed.

"He tried to put me in prison after I 'raped you,' which I didn't because you said yes," Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, after you begged and guilt-tripped me for an hour," Harry mumbled, tears forming in his eyes at the memory.

"I've only ever been supportive and he went off and kissed some other girl," He ranted, Harry rolled his eyes.

None of it was true. Dylan did rape him, he verbally abused and manipulated him but he had no one else; Hermione and Ron had split up because Ron cheated with Blaise and Hermione thought Harry knew so she avoids them both at all costs, Ron doesn't talk to him because he thinks Harry told Hermione about him cheating and Draco tried to talk to him but Dylan always prevented them ever communicating.

"Harry."

"Harry."

-

"Harry," the voice dragged out the 'y' for moment until Harry opened his glassy eyes. He remembered the dream he just had, maybe that's what would've happened if Hermione and Pansy didn't come find him that night.

"What happened, love?"Draco. Harry sighed and wrapped his arms around his neck, his vision may be extremely blurry but he was able to tell from the platinum-blond hair.

"It's okay, I-I am really thankful for you," Harry smiled, tears threatening to fall. The blond caressed his waist, grinning too.

"You're so amazing," Draco smiled, "I would kiss you but morning breath, you know." Harry shook his head.

"It's literally two in the morning," Harry giggled and kissed him anyway, Draco smirked before kissing back sweetly.