***wake up 1/?***

Start from the beginning

The place looked like a hospital.

Opening up one of the curtains, vel was met with the sight of the morning sun basking down on her favourite mage who was leaning up in her seat. A small tube was plugged into her upper arm and conected to a bag hung up in the air.

Malori was wearing a gaint white shirt over herself but the bandages wrapped around her wrists and arms that were obvious to the naked eye and there was no doubt more bandages wrapped around her legs and stomach, were the arrow had pierced.

Also, wrapped around her head was a bandage with a little colour of red pecking through it and some other bandads on her cheek, neck and on the bridge of her nose.

Fhaust was sitting on a chair next to malori probably asking her how shes feeling in which she ended up bursting out laughing too.

Just the sight of the cheeky smile presented on a pale face that was regaining its colour and her bright violet eyes was enough to carm the queens rage, a little bit, she was just glad that malori was now safe and she could finally set the person who did this ablaze aswell as everyone who knows them and even lives near them.

Apon noticing the twos arrivel, unexpectedly the once laughing historically mage started to cry, big tears.

Fhaust had quickly stood up to explain this to them, more specifically, his confused queen.

"Maybe i should have started asking her the questions after the pain killers have stopped working.

The threes conversation was soon interrupted by a crying, auburn haired girl.

"I'M DEAD!" Maloris eyes were glossy and cheeks were now hotly stained red, she had no idea how cute she looked and what she was doing to vel.

Quickly, Melathia wanted to get out of this as soon as possible.

"Well leave you two alone." The lamia had said before dragging fhaust away.

"I see the light!" Water stains were left down her cheeks as she pointed to.... an actual light.

"Malori, that is an actual light." Vel had seemed to relax a little by knowing that malori is ok, drugged but shes ok.

Now vel had taken a seat beside malori, the same one that fhaust was just seated on.

"I'M IN HEAVEN!"

"Why do you think you are in heaven?

"Because there's-" malori stopped and started pointing around vel, almost like she was counting and then holding up eight fingers and saying, "five of you!"

Vel lightly smiled at the gesture. She found this version of malori amusing 'wait! Is this how malori feels when I'm drunk?'

Somehow maloris mood changed from crying to completely still and silent, like she had discovered something.

"Can i tell you a secret?" Malori quickly whispered to vel.

"Yeah, sure."

"Come closer." Vel leaned foward.

"Closer." Vel leaned even more foward in her seat so that her and malori were only a head away.

"Do you want to hear the secret or na?"

"Yes?" Vels curiosity was escalating now.

"Then come closer!" Malori pulled the back of vels head towards her so there heads banged together and their noses were brushing.

Velverosa felt her face heat up and mind go blank for a couple seconds, all she wanted was to kiss the younger girl but she was too shocked to even move.

"I think, i like girls." Malori whispered before dramatically pushing vel away and covering her face from the blush threatening to creep out.

The dragon smiled warmly before talking again.

"Same."

A shocked gasp left the smaller one.

"Really!? Do you want to get married!?"

Another smile forced its way out of vel.

"Yes."

"Yaayyyyyy! I'm getting married to five vels!"

"Ok, you should get some rest now." The larger one put her hand gently onver the others head and pushed her down into the soft mattress and tucking her in.

Malori happily obliged.

The queen sat there staring in disbelief on how somone, anyone who has eyes or a brain could harm a hair on this girls head.

After she was sure the mage had fallen asleep the demon placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Leaving another lipstick mark. And smiling at it.

***

"Fenn!" The demon queen, ruler of all demons, summoned one of her generals.

Without wasting time, a gush of wind passed and there fenn was, kneeling on the ground in front of her queen.

A clawed hand was soon placed ontop on her head.

Fenns tail started to wag, its not everyday you get a pats from the demon queen.

"Good girl, now can you tell me where you found malori this morning?" Vels voice was sweet, too sweet. She was clearly trying to control herself from lashing out, not at fenn, but the bastard that did that to malori.

"Right away my queen."

I love drugged malori.

Thank @RafiMDQ and @SofaLpex101 for this request.

I hope that you liked it and sorry if it's not the way you imagined, there will be more to this.

Have a wonderful day/night ;)