Sharon

The guards all pulled out there guns pointing them at Sam and I. Sam bit his lip and pulled out his phone.

"It's my sister" He said showing them the contact flashing on the screen.

"Answer it then on speaker" She said nodding towards the phone.

Sam gulped and answered the phone putting it on Speaker and holding it up to his mouth to talk.

"Hey Sarah" He said.

"Hey big bro I just wanted to talk you" A voice replied.

"I'm a little bit busy sis doing businesses" Sam said his eyes darting around the room.

"It'll only be a second I just wanted to talk to you about the bank thing" Sarah replied.

"Oh the bank thing trust me they won't know what's hit em" Sam said doing his best to push suspicions off him.

"Have you got it all sorted?" She asked.

"Yeah I got it all sorted I'll have those bankmen killed don't worry" Sam said, I had to stop myself from face palming at him.

"Ok whatever look I gotta get going" Sarah replied, thankfully she was hardly listening to Sam.

"Ok see ya" San said doing his best to abruptly end the phone call.

"Oh and Sam make sure to come home soon alright the boys really miss you" She said hanging up the phone.

Sam's eyes widened and he looked straight up at Shelby who had a pure look of anger on her face.

"You're not smiling tiger are you?" Shelby said.

"No I am" Sam said, he didn't sound very convincing.

"Deals off get rid of them" Shelby waved her hand in dismissal.

"Shit" I shouted out, before the men could pull the trigger a gun fired from outside hitting Shelby in the head.

Her body collapsed to the ground as more bullets rained in hitting the guards. All execution style, they were dead in seconds.

"We gotta go now!" Sam shouted.

We quickly ran out of the apartment slowing down as soon as we hit the streets not wanting to draw attention to ourselves. As we walked along people started to get alerts on there phones.

"Shelby's dead" We heard someone shout.

Panic rushed through my body. We heard some people shouting at us, we began to ran. It was difficult to ran in heels so I managed to kick them off ruin in barefoot. The cement cold under my feet. Sam running behind us.

"God it's so hard to run in these stupid heels" Sam yelled out.

In any other situation I would've laughed at that, but I didn't I immediately turned my attention back to running. Bucky turned into an alleyway and we all followed. We stopped, it was a dead end. Fucking excellent.

We prepared ourselves for a fight but before they could come to close someone came up from behind all shooting them in the back of the head with a silencer pistol. As they dropped to the ground a hooded figure was standing behind them.

The person stepped closer and took off her hoodie.

"Sharon?" Bucky asked.

"You were the ones who broke Zemo out of prison" Sharon said angrily, skipping right past introductions.

"We had no other choice" Sam argued with the blonde woman.

"And who is she?" She asked pointing at me.

"I'm Y/n Barnes, Bucky's sister" I said.

"I- ok we can talk about this later but we have to go the power broker has put out a hit for you since you just killed Shelby we gotta get out of here" She said.

We nodded and followed her towards a car climbing in.

"Drive" Sharon told the driver.

He nodded and sped off out of the poor side of Madripoor.

"Why are you in Madripoor" Bucky asked Sharon.

"Well you see while you guys were on the run with Steve I had to fend for myself and I ended up here" Sharon said.

"I'm sure the government will pardon you Sharon I can pull some strings" Sam said.

"You can't Sam it's fine they won't listen" She said.

The car pulled up to a house, well more like mansion. We climbed out of the car and entered the house. We walked across the marble flooring, it cold on my bare feet.

Giant quartz pillars extend up to the roof patterns carved into it. A guard saw Sharon and opened up a door which she lead us through, the room was decked out with famous paintings.

"Is this what you do now sell counterfeit paintings?" Sam asked stopping to look at a painting.

"These actually look real" Bucky said squinting uis eyes to get a closer look at the painting.

"They are" Sharon said.

"I don't believe that" Sam laughed, shaking his head.

"Check Google" I said.

"Alright then I will" Sam replied.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket holding it up to the painting. After a few seconds his eyes widened.

"Holy shit it is real" He said.

"Majority of the most paintings which are in museums are actually fake" I told Sam.

"Exactly and all the real stuff is held in places like these" She said grazing her eyes over the room.

We nodded and followed her into a lounge area.

"I actually have some guests coming later on, so you might want to get changed" Sharon said.

"She's talking to you pimp" I joked, nudging Sam.

"Haha very funny Y/n" Sam said sarcastically.

"Look everyone in Madripoor is looking for you, I suggest lay low here and enjoy the party and in the morning we can head out and find Nagel in the morning in the mean time relax" Sharon smirked.

I got handed some clothes from an assistant and I left finding an empty bathroom quickly getting changed before entering the lounge again.

"Hey thanks for the-" before I could finish my sentence Sam was standing there shirtless.

Sam was buff and gorgeously toned. It honestly took me by suprise. He smirked at me slightly once he noticed me staring.

"For the uh clothes" I finished clearing my throat.

I walked past Sam, heat occupying my cheeks as he kept his gaze on me.

"Sam put a shirt on" Sharon rolled her eyes.

"But then Y/n can't get her eye candy" Zemo teased a cocky expression splayed out on his face.

"Shut up Zemo" I said collapsing onto the couch next to Bucky.

Bucky was dressed in a plain black shirt along with a black dress jacket. Sam and came and sat across from me he wore black fitted jeans and black shirt, a brown leather jacket over top.

"You look good" Sam smirked.

"Eh you don't look too bad yourself" I replied.

"That's not what you thought before" Sam said biting his lower lip.

"Whatever you want to think" I shook my head at him.