Group Therapy

I was taken by shock and I could see Sam's eyes widening in suprise.

"Get out" Isaiah said calmly.

"Look you're the only person who can help us" Bucky pleaded.

"I don't want to help I left that in my past along time ago" Isaiah scoffed.

"The flag smashers are using the serum Isaiah" I said.

"I don't want anything to do with the serum do you have any idea what they did to me" Isaiah shouted out, tears brimming his eyes.

"We should leave" Bucky said.

He started to head out the door, it was clear the Isaiah didn't want to help us.

"Isaiah please" Sam pleaded.

"Sam let's just go" I said softly.

He didn't move, I sighed and walked up to him placing my hand on his bicep, he turned around to face me. I cocked my head towards the door. Sam nodded and followed me out.

Isaiah slammed the door behind us. Causing me to flinch slightly at the noise. Sam ran his hands over his face and we headed down the road.

"So you're telling me there was a black super soldier and no one knew about it" Sam said angrily.

"There are more other than just us and Steve?" I asked Bucky.

He paused in the middle of the road and nodded.

"They we're experimented on, everyone thinks they died in war" Bucky said.

"That just makes it ten times better" Sam scoffed walking ahead.

I sighed and followed him, Bucky following shortly after. We continued to walk in silence until a cop car pulled up behind us, sirens on.

"Just excellent" Sam muttered.

The cops stopped and got out of the car and approached us.

"Sir can we see some ID?" One of the cops said pointing at Sam.

"He hasn't done anything wrong" I stated.

"ID?" The cop asked again.

"I don't have my ID on me officer" Sam said clearly pissed off.

The cop paused and tilted his head to the side a look of realization hitting his face.

"Oh you're the Falcon" The cop said.

"Yeah I am" Sam said angrily.

I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Can we just go now?" I asked noticing how mad Sam was.

"I'm sorry but we actually can't we need to take Mr Barnes in" The cop said.

"What why?" I dropped my hand off of Sam's shoulder approaching the two cops.

"Breaching bail" The cop said.

Bucky let out a sigh and extended his arms offering to be put in handcuffs. I went to run forward to stop them but Sam held me back.

"Y/n don't make things worse" Sam said calmly.

"Sam let go of me" I said attempting ro wriggle out of his grip.

Sam gave me a sorry look and shook his head.

"It's fine" Bucky called out before getting into the police car.

The car drove off and Sam dropped his grip, I ripped my hand away.

"We'll meet him at the station" Sam said calmly.

"This is all bullshit" I muttered.

"I know it is come on" Sam said softly.

I nodded and followed him towards the car, both of us climbing in the back, Torress driving us towards the police station. I stared out the window my heart pounding out of my chest.

I felt a hand rest on my knee, my knee was bouncing up and down but stopped once Sam rested his hand ontop of it. I looked over to him.

"It'll be ok" Sam said calmly.

"I've lost so many people I can't lose him too" I said sadly.

Sam reached his over and rested his hand ontop of mine.

"Just trust me ok, we'll sort this all out, you won't lose him Y/n" Sam reassured me.

I nodded and gave his hand a light squeeze. I didn't end up moving my hand, and neither did Sam. His hand rested ontop of mine for the whole ride and I didn't complain. It felt comforting.

Torress pulled up to the police station and I quickly jumped out of the car racing into the station, Sam following closely behind me doing his best to keep up with me.

I burst into the police station and I spotted Bucky standing talking to his therapist.

"There you are what the hell's happening?" I asked.

"Bucky used his strength to fight and ended up harming people, even if he was harming bad people it's against his court rule" She said.

"Oh come on doc" I said.

"I'm sorry" She apologized.

As Sam arrived he stood next to me.

"We all should go talk" the doctor said.

We nodded and followed her through to an interrogation room. Very settling. I sat in between Bucky and Sam, Sam on my right and Bucky on my left.

"Alright now Bucky you do remember the rules right" the doctor said.

"Yes I do no need to restate them" Bucky said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Now James you seem agitated, angry" The doctor said.

She was clearly stating the obvious. Bucky shifted in his seat looking slightly uncomfortable.

"James why don't you talk to us about why you're really mad" she said.

"Well-" Bucky started but the doctor cut him off.

"Not to us, to them" She said pointing at the two of us.

Bucky sighed and we all shifted his chairs so he could face us.

"Sam why did you give away that shield?" Bucky asked.

"The shield wasn't mine it didn't felt right" Sam admitted.

"Steve gave it to you though Sam he trusted you and you hust gave it away and if he was wrong about you then he was wrong about me" Bucky said angrily.

He wasn't actually angry, he was upset but too afraid to be vulnerable.

"Buck Steve wasn't wrong about you" I said in an attempt to comfort Bucky.

"And he wasn't wrong about Sam either" I added.

"Bucky I never knew that John would get given the shield ok, and now of course I regret giving away the shield" Sam said.

"You should've just kept the shield like Steve wanted" Bucky said, softly this time.

"Yeah but Steve never really tells us what he wants" I said.

Bucky sighed and turned his attention to me.

"Y/n stop talking about Steve like he's a villain" Bucky said.

"That's not what I'm saying, it's just he left us, left us behind to go off with Peggy a girl he kissed once instead of us his family" I said annoyed.

"Don't you want him to be happy?" Bucky asked.

"Of course I do but he didn't have to leave us to be happy" I scoffed.

"I just finally got him back you know, one of my best friends and then he just left us like it was nothing it just pisses me off" I sighed.

A silence fell upon all of us. Eventually the silence was broken by the doctor.

"Ok this was good" She said clapping his hands together.